I seem to be having issues with my BIS. I get mail on two of my accounts, but my work email that we use through Exchange is really slow getting to my phone and sometimes doesn't work at all. Is it something on our end?

I have had issues with BIS in the last week with being slow, but it was never this bad. Does anyone else have any issues like me or have any suggestions?

We don't use BES at my work either.
    02-24-09 07:04 PM
    hey mitch-no im rec/sending ok and i have two bis-aol & yahoo. no prob's. sorry- maybe call vzw and see if theres a prob w/rim. hope it works out for ya.
    02-24-09 08:10 PM
    Not in the past 6 days....BIS and BES has been having issues the prior 2 weeks but has been pretty stable as of late.

Try pushing your service books and a battery pull.
    02-24-09 08:11 PM
    Yes there are integration issues right now. OTher than that I have seen no open issue for delayed emails. that was today, who know what tomorrow will bring
    02-24-09 09:22 PM
    I'm having the same problems..intermittent random delays in receiving my google apps email...
    02-25-09 12:42 AM
    I'm having the same problems..intermittent random delays in receiving my google apps email...
    This problem was probably a result of the gmail outage that started around 1:30 AM PST Tuesday. The problem has since been resolved but there is still a delay in receiving email because of it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 01:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD