Hi everyone,

I recently just switched from a CDMA 8830 World Edition to a Bold 9000 on the Bell Network. Tempted by my new(er) phone, I feel like I am growing out of my current plan and want to beef it up.

Mr current plan is as follows:

200 min
    Evenings & Weekends @ 8pm
    VM, Touch Base, Call Display, Call waiting
    NO SAF + NO 911
    $25 flat

ADD-ONS:
    $10 for 2500 outgoing texts
    $15 BBM/BIS Email

I am looking for an equivalent or possibly cheaper plan that includes:

-150+ min daytime
    -Evening/Weekends @6 or 8pm
    -VM, Call Display, Call waiting
    -1000+ SMS sent
    -Some form of BB data pkg attached to the voice plan that is cheaper than the regular advertised ones on bell.ca, that includes:
    - At least Email/IM
    - PREFERRED 500MB+ BIS data

Basically, if I wanted 500MB of data to my current plan, I'm looking at $65+ taxes. Also, I checked Telus and it's basically the same ballpark.

If anyone can send/post links of msgs to any plans either with Bell and Telus, I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Best way for fastest contact: PIN: 2074381B
    12-11-09 11:09 PM
    Hi everyone,

I recently just switched from a CDMA 8830 World Edition to a Bold 9000 on the Bell Network. Tempted by my new(er) phone, I feel like I am growing out of my current plan and want to beef it up.

Mr current plan is as follows:

200 min
    Evenings & Weekends @ 8pm
    VM, Touch Base, Call Display, Call waiting
    NO SAF + NO 911
    $25 flat

ADD-ONS:
    $10 for 2500 outgoing texts
    $15 BBM/BIS Email

I am looking for an equivalent or possibly cheaper plan that includes:

-150+ min daytime
    -Evening/Weekends @6 or 8pm
    -VM, Call Display, Call waiting
    -1000+ SMS sent
    -Some form of BB data pkg attached to the voice plan that is cheaper than the regular advertised ones on bell.ca, that includes:
    - At least Email/IM
    - PREFERRED 500MB+ BIS data

Basically, if I wanted 500MB of data to my current plan, I'm looking at $65+ taxes. Also, I checked Telus and it's basically the same ballpark.

If anyone can send/post links of msgs to any plans either with Bell and Telus, I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Best way for fastest contact: PIN: 2074381B
    Should check out my thread what kind of bell plan you have it on the bell section of the site there tons of plans

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-09 02:02 AM
    Thanks, looked. Either most plans are grandfathered or have special eligibility, or aren't available to the GTA (weird), or more expensive
    12-12-09 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD