I lost my [email protected] account from my Storm when I loaded the 5.0 OS way back when.. I've been trying to get that account back since I use it for school and other things. CS was useless. I was told my [email protected] account doesn't exist.

I've tried to add the same account in Email Setup and choose "Other" and enter [email protected], but its already taken. I've gone to BIS and requested a password reset since I had forgotten what it was, and there's no record of my account. It doesn't exist, yet it does. lol I tried to create a new one using my PIN and ESN, but "My account isn't accessible via HTML browser. Use device..." Well, I can't do it through my phone, either. "Register Now" and Service Books didn't work.

I've googled and read a few people had luck with BS. I mean, BIS, but it was a no go for me. I'm stumped. Any ides?
    04-22-10 11:21 PM
    Have you tried this yet?

Options > Advanced > Host Routing Table > Menu > Register
    04-23-10 03:01 AM
    Sounds like you BB email was deleted. You can wait 72 hours for it to be re-released for availability or you can call VzW Tech and they can call RIM for you to release the user name. CS will not be able to help you, so they are not useless (most of the time they just can't access it for you.
    04-23-10 03:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD