I am an AT&T customer, yet I do not go to the other carriers forums to speak for coverage on the other networks, i.e. AT&T is the best and Verizon/Sprint/T-Moble?Virgin/Boost/Alltel sucks..... Is hearing every third word of a conversation "great coverage"?
    11-25-09 05:19 PM
    I am an AT&T customer, yet I do not go to the other carriers forums to speak for coverage on the other networks, i.e. AT&T is the best and Verizon/Sprint/T-Moble?Virgin/Boost/Alltel sucks..... Is hearing every third word of a conversation "great coverage"?
    Every carrier likes to boast the best of something. If people are going to commit for 2 years and dish out money, the carrier has to make you think that you are getting something great. The only way to tell for sure is to try it first hand.
    11-25-09 10:05 PM
    I think most of the people who post in other carriers forums are honestly trying to be helpful...some seem to have a personal vendetta against any carrier except their own. Although I too wonder why some people are so passionate about hating AT&T, or why they care if people don't agree with them. Its stupid.
    11-27-09 02:21 PM
    I think most of the people who post in other carriers forums are honestly trying to be helpful...some seem to have a personal vendetta against any carrier except their own. Although I too wonder why some people are so passionate about hating AT&T, or why they care if people don't agree with them. Its stupid.
    I've suspected some are schills.
    12-01-09 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD