it's been working all day just find, then all of a sudden, my trackball is hard to scroll down. . up, left, right ok, but down, doesn't do so well. . . Anyone have this issue or a possible resolution? I saw the a thread on cleaning the trackball, but a new curve a day old shouldn't have this issue.

NEVER MIND. . . I got my haircut today, and some just got into the bb. . . no worries.
    Last edited by BioGenecide; 06-18-08 at 06:08 PM.
    06-18-08 05:58 PM
    Ha ha..I had to switch my. Scurve out..the trackball got stuck around day 20.got a new one and its been good since

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-08 06:27 PM
    Keep a can of compressed air from the computer shop handy. It works well with stuck keys and "hair" stuck in the track ball. LOL
    06-18-08 06:31 PM
    it's been working all day just find, then all of a sudden, my trackball is hard to scroll down. . up, left, right ok, but down, doesn't do so well. . . Anyone have this issue or a possible resolution? I saw the a thread on cleaning the trackball, but a new curve a day old shouldn't have this issue.

NEVER MIND. . . I got my haircut today, and some just got into the bb. . . no worries.
    Man i feel for you man.... first you deal with crappy CS from Sprint now they give you a bonk 8330... i would go to the sprint store and have em swap it out on the spot!
    06-18-08 06:34 PM
    Lmao. That's just too **** funny. Thanks BioGenecide, that's the best laugh I have had all day. When I first got my berry I was so paranoid about it. It fell off of the couch and I almost had a stroke. Lol.

06-18-08 11:21 PM
    hahaha wow I didnt think I would actually laugh
    06-18-08 11:31 PM
    Yea I felt hella stupid. Like such a noob. But I'm glad its running smooth now. Took my ball out and cleaned it and it works perfect. Now time to get know my bb and all its features.

06-18-08 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD