My Facebook, PINs, SMS et browser work but my BIS email accounts still don't work

Am I the only one?
    12-24-09 09:48 AM
    I'm still having trouble with my e-mail, unfortunately. Still not receiving any confirmed delivery receipts in my inbox nor is my sent messages getting sent to my phone. I don't think it's g-mail.... think it's my e-mail still not functioning correctly. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. =) anyone else having the same issue with gmail?
    12-24-09 11:23 AM
    I'm still having trouble with my e-mail, unfortunately. Still not receiving any confirmed delivery receipts in my inbox nor is my sent messages getting sent to my phone. I don't think it's g-mail.... think it's my e-mail still not functioning correctly. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. =) anyone else having the same issue with gmail?
    Not at all, and the systemic problem's fully resolved. Have you pulled your battery? Resent service books from VZW's BIS page? Registered through HRT? (Opt->Adv. Opt->HRT->BB Button->Register?

If yes to the above you might try deleting the gmail account from the BIS page then readding it.

If that doesn't do the trick, give ccare a call and select opt. 3, BlackBerry. Good luck.
    12-24-09 11:26 AM
    hmmm I can send / receive email but my Internet and Data applications say I dont have a connection.. (Capital EDGE shown) RIM & T-Mo say there are no problems at all... ITS A CONSPIRACY!!... they should compensate us with something.. so many outages etc.. It's annoying.
    12-24-09 11:45 AM
    Not at all, and the systemic problem's fully resolved. Have you pulled your battery? Resent service books from VZW's BIS page? Registered through HRT? (Opt->Adv. Opt->HRT->BB Button->Register?

If yes to the above you might try deleting the gmail account from the BIS page then readding it.

If that doesn't do the trick, give ccare a call and select opt. 3, BlackBerry. Good luck.
    I've pulled the battery and re-booted my phone a couple of times. Also, deleted and re-added my e-mail account on my BB.

OK... called VZW and they re-sent my service books. The Customer Support was actually pretty helpful. But, after playing around with my e-mail settings and re-sending my service books, it's unfortunately still not sending the report receipts. Also, not receiving any test e-mails sent to myself from my phone & still no sent e-mails. Sooo.... I guess I'm still in the same boat? =P

Worse comes to worse, I can BCC myself in e-mail settings since my sent mail from gmail is no longer getting sent to my blackberry. Still, wish I could figure this out. Might have to call VZW back again after work to see if someone else can help me...
    12-24-09 12:19 PM
    When this happened, I uploaded all my funny BBM conversations here:

http://notgayguide.com

All you have to do is email the chat to mailto:bbm5.chat.blogger.com

Hilarious stuff!
    01-05-10 11:23 PM
    BIS down again? BBM's are not going through for me at all right now
    01-06-10 01:06 AM
    I lost my 3G for a while tonight. It's back for now but I was also having issues earlier.
    01-06-10 03:38 AM
    Outage has been resolved. Any "new" reports will be stuck at the top of the forum section... With most relevant date.

Thx
    01-06-10 09:21 AM
1,384 ... 545556
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD