just one more reason to hate my storm.
    12-22-09 07:32 PM
    This is uberlame! All friggen day! Your kidding me right. The best part is I called AT&T earlier and they said they might be installing 3g towers in my area, wonder where she pulled that out of?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    All at@t CS have a "BS" cheat sheet.....didnt you get the memo?
    Some one said it was beginning of Apocalypse..
    Damn it.
    I was hoping to have some more time...
    lol
    Nothing is working on my Blackberry as well. Well except for calls and sms. And that's if I don't lose 3G, then I'll be down to Edge and sms. Feels like the 90's to me. LOL

Who wants to drive to Waterloo with me? I think the folks at RIM had abit too much Eggnog!
    Excuse my ignorance, I'm newer to BB but so they run everything through their own servers so while the particular services are still up Sprint, Verizon, At&t, etc. everyone with a BB is down?
    AT&T in St. Louis is also having the same issues along with internet
    Hey everyone!!

Great news! For some reason, a glass of red malbec really helps deal with bb problems!!
    Just thought I'd share..
    12-22-09 07:35 PM
    Only calls and SMS on VZW in Washington State.
    Haven't had a BBM message since 1:30 PST.
    Facebook is also out as is emails.
    just got off the phone with blackberry..the rep literally read off a script "we apologize..blah blah..we have a team of experts working on it..last update an hour ago was that they released some fixes are and starting to roll them out..no eta..check back every 2 hours..service should start coming back in certain areas"

anyway..not impressed..rely on bb for work as most of us do..lack of pinning is a pain in the ***..and I don't pay rogers through my teeth for data to experience this amount of downtime..the rep advised me that hopefully all services would be returning shortly..

if anyone wants to contact blackberry.maybe if we all call they'll fix the problem faster!..they're open 24 hours..1-877-255-2377
    Hey everyone!!

Great news! For some reason, a glass of red malbec really helps deal with bb problems!!
    Just thought I'd share..
    **** yeah lets drink!
    12-22-09 07:36 PM
    Rogers is down in ALL OF CANADA, just contacted tech support.

BlackBerry Internet Service subscribers may experience issues sending and receiving PIN messages as well as Blackberry Internet Service emails, browsing is affected as well.
    Unfortunately, I have no ETA on when the issue will be resolved but it shouldn’t be too much longer, and the reference number is WSFR14893

Edit: Apparently down Canada Wide!
    Confirmed Canada wide. Called Bell Mobility a few minutes ago (I'm in the Greater Toronto Area), and they confirmed BIS is down.

A friend of mine has a work Blackberry on BES...the Enterprise servers are working just fine. Its only affecting BIS as far as I can tell.

As a side note...PIN messaging, Facebook, Google talk, and the browser that came with my curve are not working. The brower Opera Mini however IS working....very strange...
    12-22-09 07:37 PM
    Hey everyone!!

Just thought I'd share..
    now that is a fantastic plan.
    Still no BIS service
    Mexico City 19:36... Same ol' answers from my carrier... They also told me that the ETA was one hour, one hour and a half ago ...
    Excuse my ignorance, I'm newer to BB but so they run everything through their own servers so while the particular services are still up Sprint, Verizon, At&t, etc. everyone with a BB is down?
    check out this thread.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/what-bes-bis-1459/
    **** yeah lets drink!
    I thought we were all going to start t-bagging?
    12-22-09 07:38 PM
    BB service is down in Puerto Rico as well, ironically, tethering with my Mac works just fine.
    +1, confirmed using T-Mobile.
    12-22-09 07:39 PM
    I thought we were all going to start t-bagging?
    drinking is far better for your soul..
    12-22-09 07:40 PM
    I'm having the same problems. My fiance just upgraded my storm, and I yelled at him because I thought he deleted my browser and made my bbm not work. I'm glad to see i'm not the only one with these problems.
    12-22-09 07:41 PM
    Down in Lansing MI.
    12-22-09 07:41 PM
    As of 2041 EST in Pittsburgh with Verizon. BIS Email, BBM, Web browser, and other data services are unavailable.
    12-22-09 07:42 PM
    Whats with this crap? just a few days ago we had a major blackout, and again tonite??? I think we all need to call our carriers and demand a rebate for this months service!

Chris

MediaStreamingStore.com

Owner
    12-22-09 07:43 PM
    I wonder how much this service outage cost the people that use BBs for legit business reasons? Millions?
    BBM and BIs down in jamaica....pfft...i'll unwind till itz up...
    I was really panicking cause I just put 5.0.230 on my phone and thought something went drastically wrong.
    12-22-09 07:44 PM
    I'm on Rogers in Canada; same problem here. Looks like RIM has a real problem!
    12-22-09 07:45 PM
1,384 ... 1415161718 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD