Here is some quick info why I love AIO on my berry:
    Insert sim and that's it. No APN setup or anything!
    4G LTE with unlimited data (I chose 2gb plan, then throttled data)
    MUCH BETTER service than other att mvnos like straight talk, net10, and h2o wireless
    Decent pricing at 55 or 70 for 7gbs of LTE data.

I would have gone the Gophone route for an extra 5 dollars but once you hit 2gb your data is gone and you have to purchase extra.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-13 02:07 PM
    Welcome and thanks for sharing this!
    11-10-13 04:46 PM
    Does anyone actually get LTE speeds on Aio? I'm considering them for a visiting family member, but their Data Speeds page says "our 4G LTE service currently offers download speeds up to 8 Mbps."
    12-02-13 02:17 PM
    I plugged in an Aio sim to my unlocked Q10 and bingo. Anyone know if an AT&T locked phone gives you the same results. Considering a move to Aio in the next year.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 06:37 AM
    Web speeds are fast. It shows as LTE and feels like LTE.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 02:30 PM
    Had the family member do a speed test, and yep, they cap speeds at 8 mbps. Certainly not LTE, but respectable, I guess.
    12-15-13 11:05 AM
    Here is some quick info why I love AIO on my berry:
    Insert sim and that's it. No APN setup or anything!
    4G LTE with unlimited data (I chose 2gb plan, then throttled data)
    MUCH BETTER service than other att mvnos like straight talk, net10, and h2o wireless
    Decent pricing at 55 or 70 for 7gbs of LTE data.

I would have gone the Gophone route for an extra 5 dollars but once you hit 2gb your data is gone and you have to purchase extra.

Posted via CB10
    Does MMS work with no issues too?

Posted via CB10
    12-21-13 10:44 AM
    I'm not very happy with Aio service.

There have been two "network outages" in three weeks in two different locations. Mind you, AT&T networks were working just fine. During the first outage, in Southern California, their data networks (HSPA and "LTE") were admittedly down, but the phone couldn't even fall back to 2G. And in the second outage in Northern California (SF bay area,) the "LTE" network is down, and the phone is on "4G."
    12-21-13 12:36 PM
    I'll be watching Air closely as I'm still under contract for the rest of this year.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    12-31-13 08:48 PM
    There have been two "network outages" in three weeks in two different locations. Mind you, AT&T networks were working just fine.
    Wow, this is terrible and hardly acceptable. So it seems the only viable alternativ is to go with AT&T GoPhone? Kinda sucks. I saw a thread here on CrackBerry about APN problems with AT&T. I plan to use my unlocked SQN100-3 (European Q10) in the USA for 3 months and I was looking at either Aio or AT&T. But now I don't know anymore.
    -pac
    01-09-14 07:23 AM
    Wow, this is terrible and hardly acceptable. So it seems the only viable alternativ is to go with AT&T GoPhone? Kinda sucks. I saw a thread here on CrackBerry about APN problems with AT&T. I plan to use my unlocked SQN100-3 (European Q10) in the USA for 3 months and I was looking at either Aio or AT&T. But now I don't know anymore.
    -pac
    After those "outages," service worked pretty well (well, except in the SF Bay area, which is a bad area even for postpaid AT&T.) I'm not sure how long Aio/it's plans will be around, because supposedly AT&T is going to merge them with Cricket (a recent purchase) and re-brand? Something to keep an eye on.

One thing I found out "off the secret menu" : if you're BYOD, you can actually sign up for the $40 plan with a smartphone.
    01-09-14 11:03 AM
    Here in Tampa AIO seems to work well. Haven't noticed any network outages. Voice quality, cell coverage and data speeds are as good as it was on att. The only thing I wish for is visual voice mail integration with the phone. But, it's hard to beat $40/month. SMS and MMS works great too.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 05:49 PM
    One thing I found out "off the secret menu" : if you're BYOD, you can actually sign up for the $40 plan with a smartphone.
    While that is pretty cool, 250MB of close-to-LTE-speed is definitely not enough for me. Can you buy additional Gigabytes for the $40 plan?

I am contemplating whether to get this one or one of the AT&T PayToGo plans...
    -pac
    01-13-14 09:52 AM
    While that is pretty cool, 250MB of close-to-LTE-speed is definitely not enough for me. Can you buy additional Gigabytes for the $40 plan?
    Yes you can. But if you already know that you're going to use 2.1-3GB, you might as well get the $55 plan.
    01-13-14 11:55 AM
    I might go to them very soon. Having issues with net10 and mms on my berry. They refuse to help because "we do not support blackberries". They give me an APN, but it doesn't work. I'm also debating just going to paygo, since no apn changes are needed (att q10)

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 03:21 PM
    This is the Aio Wireless in Tampa, on East Fowler Ave. It is very nice to hear that the service is well received!

It is equally nice to see that so many people have had no issues with Blackberrys and the data initialization. I am researching and cataloging all known issues with service at the moment, so I have a couple of questions for anyone that the questions pertain to, such as:
    Has anyone experienced any issues with Aio and their Blackberry receiving data?
    Was the situation resolved, and what was the underlying cause of the issue?
    What was the most helpful in finding a resolution to the issue?

Thank you for your time all, and have a great day!
    02-03-14 04:06 PM
    According to AIO Rep here in Atlanta after she checked with supervisor via her online chat screen, AIO doesn't support Blackberry. So I moved back to T-mobile, but now wondering if that was true or not.
    02-04-14 01:37 PM
    They say they do not support blackberry, but what they mean is BIS. BB10 is no different than any android or iphone in terms of data setup

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 09:19 AM
    Has anyone tried Hotspotting with AIO Wireless? Do they allow it?
    02-15-14 04:40 PM
    Has anyone tried Hotspotting with AIO Wireless? Do they allow it?
    Haven't tried, but here is what I was told in the AC forums a couple of months ago:

I actually work for aio, and have had service with them for a couple of months.

When I had received a free Nokia Lumia 620, I was surprised to see that the built-in wi-fi hotspot functionality was still activated on the phone.
    It's a huge surprise, considering I don't see the options available on any other of the aio-branded Android phones, and definitely not the iPhone 5S/5C that we sell.

Like you said, it is explicitly not allowed in the ToS, but I was able to tether off of it for a few days with no repercussions, but I'll tell you like I tell any customer that comes into my store and asks about it:

If your phone as the ability, use it at your utmost discretion. Also, don't go overboard with it. At the most, use an app that can spoof the network to thinking it's just a regular app accessing the internet.
    stardomains likes this.
    02-15-14 04:52 PM
    Thanks.

I might go with AIO here. I just hope they last as I read ATT is going to go with the Cricket brand once that deal goes through. Wonder if they will keep the prices for existing AIO customers.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 05:03 PM
    Nevermind. Edited.
    Last edited by stardomains; 02-18-14 at 12:47 PM.
    02-17-14 09:16 PM
    Thanks.

I might go with AIO here. I just hope they last as I read ATT is going to go with the Cricket brand once that deal goes through. Wonder if they will keep the prices for existing AIO customers.

Posted via CB10
    If I'm not mistaken AIO is owned by AT&T.
    02-23-14 10:09 PM
    I have a blackberry 9900 and i just switched to Aio. I am trying to download my outlook emails from my business but it comes up with a contact service provider error.
    03-03-14 05:32 PM
    Aio is a subsidiary of AT&T
    03-03-14 05:38 PM
28 12