I am still with in my 30 days,

I <3 my blackberry but seeing that there COULD BE a ton of new phones out.. should i ditch this and wait?

I do have a curve or 2 to fall back on as well as normal regular phones (Palm centro early verision)

What's your opinion?
    12-22-09 11:54 AM
    im waiting... i have 2 upgrades and my personal upgrade is on FEB so im waiting jan and Feb to see about new phones...since the new year..
    12-22-09 12:31 PM
    I have 6 lines, everyone but me and my husband have upgraded... (well i have now but i can return it..)

Which i think that's what i will do.

I'm curious to see what else they bring. I hate being left with the stone aged type phone!
    12-22-09 12:55 PM
    it wont be stone age type.. my curve is old but still effective...... and how do you have 6 lines i thought 5 was the limit on a family plan or is it separate
    12-22-09 01:03 PM
    I've been a customer with sprint since..... 99? i think? So they did a "special request" and let me add on one more line.... Something about being a premier customer. But then again i do pay them close to $300 a month...... lol

My curve still works but because of the problem they thought was the phone (proved not to be) i went ahead and got the tour.... I just don't want to say yea i'll keep the tour and then some whiz bang phone come out i want lol
    12-22-09 01:11 PM
    I've been a customer with sprint since..... 99? i think? So they did a "special request" and let me add on one more line.... Something about being a premier customer. But then again i do pay them close to $300 a month...... lol

My curve still works but because of the problem they thought was the phone (proved not to be) i went ahead and got the tour.... I just don't want to say yea i'll keep the tour and then some whiz bang phone come out i want lol
    well tour2 is in the talks... and thats kool special request! and $300 is about $50 each person. thats not bad at all! I had a special request done too before Sprint premier was actually official i was on the list to be put on.. they were calling it white glove ... i wasnt posting threads on CB at the time just mostly reading but i knew aobut Sprint premier like 3-4 months before it came out and they credited me a money
    12-22-09 02:30 PM
    Better phones will always come out, no point in waiting if you see a phone that you like

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-09 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD