I'd really love some advice, to the key of becoming a rep at a Verizon Wireless store where i live. theres three of them.
    I was looking for any advice i could take with me to try to get a job at verizon. i'd love a job with verizon. i always wanted a job with business, and especially with Verizon. i love my berry and i think it'd be a neat job so any advice would be awesome. my words are all like twisted and all over the place but i didnt know how to ask. soo yes, thank you in advance
    11-26-09 08:22 PM
    go online to verizonwireless.com then go to careers and apply there.
    11-26-09 08:45 PM
    i Know that much. but i mean, what should i bring to the table that would make them think or say to themselves " i/we want this guy working for us"
    11-26-09 08:53 PM
    Product knowledge and sales/customer skills would be high on a list I would imagine. I'm not a hiring manager but it would make sense.
    11-26-09 08:56 PM
    i Know that much. but i mean, what should i bring to the table that would make them think or say to themselves " i/we want this guy working for us"
    Just show up on time for the interview, brush your hair and teeth, and prove that you know how to read and write. Most carriers just want someone who can tolerate the money and the constant hassles of dealing with customers who want everything for free. Most people want rep jobs for the great discounts on the plans, I can see it as a good temporary job. Just be enthusiastic, tell them you are willing to learn about their products, and be courteous and respectful to the customers and co workers. You'll get the job, there is a reason you see pretty much in every carriers store window, looking for help.
    11-27-09 12:09 AM
    I'd really love some advice, to the key of becoming a rep at a Verizon Wireless store where i live. theres three of them.
    I was looking for any advice i could take with me to try to get a job at verizon. i'd love a job with verizon. i always wanted a job with business, and especially with Verizon. i love my berry and i think it'd be a neat job so any advice would be awesome. my words are all like twisted and all over the place but i didnt know how to ask. soo yes, thank you in advance
    Fill out the form on the website and hope that you get a call in a few days from a VZW Recruiter. That person make an appointment with you to call you back for a longer over the phone interview. The other advice here is very good, let her know how much you like the company, be enthusiastic, etc. FYI in order to work for VZW it requires 4 weeks (m-f 8-5) of training out of town (which they pay for).
    11-27-09 01:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD