Hello everyone, well I am going to be shopping for a new phone soon. I am a blackberry fan so I will be getting a blackberry. I currently have the 8830 world edition. I used to have the curve until it dropped into the toilet and I had to activate my old phone which is the World Edition. Now I went into the sprint website and saw that there is a new version of the curve the 8530? If I'm not mistaken. I thought the tour was the newest blackberry out there for sprint, but apparently it isn't.

I am wondering which of the two I should get. I see that the tour seems to be more expensive then the new curve. I'm wondering why? Is there things that the tour has that the curve doesn't? Also I don't want to buy a new phone and then realize that there would be a new BB coming out soon. So which of the two should I get or should I wait it out until a new blackberry comes out if any does? Thanks for the help.
    01-05-10 07:19 PM
    Tour has a 3.2mp camera with autofocus and flash + higher res screen.

8530 has a lower res camera, no flash, lower res screen, better chipset, comes with OS5, wifi, and a trackpad. It's cheaper because it's a cost reduction. They managed to produce it cheaper.

I'd get the 8530 or wait for the Tour2, but the Tour 2 is gonna cost more and won't give you a lot that the 8530 doesn't already have.
    01-05-10 07:27 PM
    Id get the 9630 but if I was you id go2 the sprint store and play with the 9630 and the 8530 and see what one you like the most.
    01-05-10 10:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD