As of yesterday I am no longer with Sprint, after an eight year marriage, and a three year marriage with BB's. I gave in to my Mac craving and added the iPhone to my Mac family that continues to grow. I never had any bad issues or feelings towards Sprint and the RIM family. Great service and products, just had to go Mac. Maybe we will meet again.
    11-24-09 06:07 AM
    Crap. This reminds me...I forgot to post on the asics forum that I bought Nikes instead this time.

Seriously, do whatever works. I don't see a need to make a thread about it. No offense.
    Last edited by dchawk81; 11-24-09 at 06:15 AM.
    11-24-09 06:13 AM
    I need to go the Cadillac forum and tell them that I'm now a BMW owner. Great times with the Escalade, but I just love the M6 more. It's only right that I tell them all of this worthy info, because they have the right to know, even though we don't know each other.
    11-24-09 08:17 AM
    No need to be rude to he OP. I hope the iPhone meets his needs and is worth the MRC. If by some weird miracle, the iPhone came to Sprint, I'd happily try one out, maybe keep it as a weekend phone. But I need BB functionality too often to completely give it up!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 08:25 AM
    Good luck with the other carrier. I hope they serve you as well as Sprint did.

I need to go the Cadillac forum and tell them that I'm now a BMW owner. Great times with the Escalade, but I just love the M6 more. It's only right that I tell them all of this worthy info, because they have the right to know, even though we don't know each other.
    LOL!!!!!
    11-24-09 12:05 PM
    Crap. This reminds me...I forgot to post on the asics forum that I bought Nikes instead this time.

Seriously, do whatever works. I don't see a need to make a thread about it. No offense.
    lol... awesome
    11-24-09 12:32 PM
    lol... awesome
    I agree..
    11-24-09 02:32 PM
    What are you doing with your old tour?????
    11-24-09 04:15 PM
    Heh OP - enjoy your iPhone and paying double your former Sprint cell bill for the superb AT&T 3G service for the next 2 years
    11-24-09 07:05 PM
    Your Tour is worth a few bucks on fleBay or Craigslist.

Good luck with AT&T, they really S*CK!
    11-25-09 09:38 AM
    Jeasus everybody here is so negative. Its not like you all work for sprint or they pay your bills? You pay their bills so I don't know why you get so attached to your providers.

To the OP good luck and I hope the iphone treats you well. I myself am not a touchscreen person so my ipod touch is enough for me, lol.

11-25-09 09:45 AM
    Jeasus everybody here is so negative. Its not like you all work for sprint or they pay your bills? You pay their bills so I don't know why you get so attached to your providers.

To the OP good luck and I hope the iphone treats you well. I myself am not a touchscreen person so my ipod touch is enough for me, lol.

Give me one reason why this thread is essential in helping out other members in this forum. Matter of fact, scratch that. "I've had Sprint for 5 years, but I just had to leave for the Motorola Droid. Peace." What is your initial reaction to my comment?
    11-25-09 09:56 AM
    This thread isn't informative... No one would care if it didn't even exist.

This has nothing to do with being pro or anti sprint, this thread just sucks.
    11-25-09 12:26 PM
    I'm with papped.

11-25-09 12:45 PM
    Me too ... lol
    11-25-09 12:49 PM
    if u agree then stop posting in it and let it die o.O ??
    11-25-09 01:02 PM
    Give me one reason why this thread is essential in helping out other members in this forum. Matter of fact, scratch that. "I've had Sprint for 5 years, but I just had to leave for the Motorola Droid. Peace." What is your initial reaction to my comment?
    the op just said he was leaving sprint due to wanting an iphone not because of service issues but because of a personal preference to the mac family.

he stated that he had no issues with his service or blackberries.

everytime someone comes on here and says goodbye (service provider) because their service sucks 80% of people on this jump down their throat.

so again i will say to the op good luck with at&t and stick around we are always welcoming back people
    11-25-09 06:58 PM
    Have fun with your crappy AT&T 3G coverage.
    11-25-09 07:11 PM
    i just saved a ton of money on my car insurance
    11-25-09 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD