Tried you for a month but just didn't work out. Late text, missing text, no data no indoor coverage was too much. May try again down the road after more upgrades.
    07-01-15 11:20 AM
    There are other US carriers from which to choose. Hope you find one you are happy with
    07-01-15 04:21 PM
    Big Red, and somewhat close behind AT&T, have the US market sewed up. I would like a re�l competitor, if for nothing else than to keep these two near-monopolies in check. TMO and Sprint just don't offer the same universal coverage.
    07-01-15 05:14 PM
    Tried you for a month but just didn't work out. Late text, missing text, no data no indoor coverage was too much. May try again down the road after more upgrades.
    Not to mention they don't offer BlackBerry devices anymore! I'm right the with you. I purchase a Z30 STA100-5 for the wife and giving it a try on AT&T'S network for thirty days and if I like it, it's goodbye to Sprint! They can keep drinking that apple flavored KOOL-AID. Hmmmm $4.52 per share? People said BlackBerry was done as a company? Well I guess they are up from $3.79 as a low.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by dphjeff; 07-01-15 at 08:54 PM.
    07-01-15 08:43 PM
    Yeah it seems sprint still seems to have similar issues as they've had for quite a while and don't seem willing to try and fix it. Only carrier I've had where when you walk outside you get 20 text that you should have gotten 4 hours ago. Not like I live in a lead house or in the sticks.

Yeah definitely planning a new blackberry soon so looks like sprint is out.
    07-01-15 09:47 PM
    But they are dumping millions into Nascar instead of towers.Isn't that they are supposed to do?
    Last edited by Nanker Phelge; 07-01-15 at 10:27 PM. Reason: addition
    07-01-15 10:26 PM
    But they are dumping millions into Nascar instead of towers.Isn't that they are supposed to do?
    Towers? Who needs stinking tower? My Sprint phones are on other carrier towers more than they are on Sprints. They can just ride the back of others and stay complacent. We all know how that will turn out.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-15 07:54 AM
    Yeah I was surprised at how much off network there is. I thought sprint had more native coverage than they do.
    07-02-15 09:23 PM
    Yeah I was surprised at how much off network there is. I thought sprint had more native coverage than they do.
    Yes, it's nice when you try to make a call and a recording says you must dial the area code to make a call on Verizon network. When I had my 9930 it would bounce from Sprint, Cincinnati Bell, AT&T and Verizon. I quit paying attention when I got my Q10. I know it too bounces networks because when it does I can't use data.
    When I asked Sprint about it they told me they can't guarantee data when I'm on another network.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-15 04:15 PM
    As much as we may complain about Sprint, after 6 years I refuse to leave them due to the significant increase in cost when choosing to switch to any other carrier with an unlimited everything plan. T-mobile is not an option due their coverage is unacceptable outside metro areas and their data is throttled.

I've been happy that even when I drive into the middle of nowhere (i.e. Rural NC or rural OH) I know that I at least have a modicum of roaming service (which appears to reliably roaming Verizon). Yes not having new BlackBerry devices is disappointing but my Q10 is still going strong.

I just hope that both Sprint and Tmobile can truly force ATT and VZW to lower their prices!

Posted via CB10
    07-08-15 08:37 PM
    I'm sure ill try sprint again down the road. I truly want them to do well.

Att is only carrier on my list to never do business with again.
    07-12-15 06:29 AM
    I'm sure ill try sprint again down the road. I truly want them to do well.

Att is only carrier on my list to never do business with again.
    Mine too. Lousy customer service, hidden fees, and worst liars/false peomisers on the sales end I've ever seen. AT&T is awful.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-15 02:29 PM
    Getting pretty tired of their spotty coverage for me. The price is good, but I'd rather pay a little more for better service

Posted via CB10
    07-30-15 02:28 PM