Has anyone had there Activation fee waived?? Signed up for 2 bolds and as well as data + voice for another 3 ea, they said that If i re-sign that they would waive the act. fee, well i got my bill today and there was 2 35 dollar charges there. I called and they said that there was nothing that they could do b/c it wasnt noted on the account? Not sure what to do talked to CSR as well , all they can do is give me unlimited incoming for 3 mothns? what should I do?
    THX
    11-30-09 09:30 PM
    I've had it waived.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-09 10:05 PM
    There is no Act. fee on a hardware upgrade. There however is a $35 Admin fee. Depending on tier level. Level 4 and above it's dropped.

If this is an actual activation then yes, there will be an activation fee. However most reps, upon doing an activation over the phone may waive that fee. If it's done in the store, then chances are, it's not waived. Who promised the fee to be waived? Store Rep? Over the phone CSR? If the store rep. did, then prove it to them and get them to fix it. If it's the over the phone CSR then accept the compensation.

Unlimited incoming is $15/line per month. If you got that on both lines for for 3 months, then you basically got a $90 feature for $70.

Enjoy your unlimited calling for 3 months. You'll probably like it.

If you don't like the fact of having to pay the fees. Simply return the phones go back to what ya had, and move on.

Has anyone had there Activation fee waived?? Signed up for 2 bolds and as well as data + voice for another 3 ea, they said that If i re-sign that they would waive the act. fee, well i got my bill today and there was 2 35 dollar charges there. I called and they said that there was nothing that they could do b/c it wasnt noted on the account? Not sure what to do talked to CSR as well , all they can do is give me unlimited incoming for 3 mothns? what should I do?
    THX
    Does this suck. Yes it does. And I as a 3rd party rep. have to face the same concequences as any other customer.

Was there a reason why I got my phone with them, yes, was I concerned about any fees. No, why, cause I knew they'd be there.
    11-30-09 10:08 PM
    Try and talk to relations

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-09 10:23 PM
    he means retentions... not other members of your family.

I had my activation fee waived when I called in and got my plan, phone.
    11-30-09 11:01 PM
    ya got my phones over the through rogers sales 1800# said theres nothing that they can you, they actually note your account everytime you call in, I tried to call a few times and the rep said that you called in earlier and it was explained to me! Is is just me or are they getting worse?
    11-30-09 11:32 PM
    nope, it isnt just you, the company has lost all its edge... no longer the fastest nor the most reliable... bell now advertises themselves as the fastest and most reliable and can legally do this... something needs to be done quick or rogers is boned.
    12-01-09 09:34 AM
    I can specifically pinpoint when things started going down hill and that was when Ted passed away. Nadir is running the company into the ground. Over the past year, things have just been progressively downhill
    12-01-09 09:35 AM
    he means retentions... not other members of your family.
    Sorry to go "off topic" but this comment is hilarious. I almost spit out my coffee !
    12-01-09 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD