I just got my Curve right at Xmas. I was supposed to have the BIS plan. I had everything working as if I did. Blackberry email, etc.

Today I got to look at my usage - $80 in data and a handful of texts.

I called and got a nice rep. Took a few minutes, but it looks like they credited the charges back and added the BIS plan as it should have been.

It does show unlimited under both now. Hopefully when the bill comes in a week all will be well.

Kinda scares ya !
    01-13-09 02:43 PM
    For whatever reason dont be suprised if your bill is screwed up for the first couple of months. Atleast thats what happend to me.
    01-13-09 02:54 PM
    Seems like that's a signature thing for Sprint to do to new customers. It the end, it all works out.
    01-13-09 04:19 PM
    Seems like that's a signature thing for Sprint to do to new customers. It the end, it all works out.
    hahah its sort of a "Welcome to sprint, we love you"
    01-13-09 05:38 PM
    It's nothing to be afraid of. Remember, you are dealing with people who are there to help! But, during the day you may have no idea what they put up with.

They deal all day with people who want it, right now! People that want everything, and for free if they can get it. Some of these folks treat their pets better than they treat your average rep.

I was in our store when a dude walked in screaming at staff from the moment he walked through the door. As a customer, I watched as he belittled and intimidated a rep, then threw the device at her and stormed out.

So there will be errors,usually minor. Be nice and give them a chance, they'll make it right. They've been improving, and have always done right by me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-09 06:17 PM
    I completely agree! No one ever makes a mistake on purpose! A lot of times, forgetting to add a feature like that costs the rep who made the mistake money, so they never intentionally do that stuff.

Be kind, show them it's their mistake and they'll correct it. Patience is key...and trust me, reps really appreciate you being patient! I"m always far more likely to go the extra mile for some one who's kind and understanding!
    01-13-09 06:56 PM
    I have been with Sprint for almost 8 years now... They mess up for me every time I change something. They are great at fixing the issue right away though.
    01-13-09 07:31 PM
    Honestly i have had sprint for about 7 years and i have had only minor issues. I am on an everything plan so everything is included therefore i should never incur any odd charges. I will say everytime i have to call sprint i always get someone who helps me out perfectly. But it is always a good thing to go over your statment with a fine tooth comb, at least for the first couple of bills just to make sure nothing was messed up.
    01-14-09 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD