I've told my friend to buy bb tour(no contract) for me and he said he will buy it from "bestbuy" then i've told him to unlocked it for me too bcos i'll be using it in Thailand but the shop said they have no unlock code because the tour is quite new so the phone cannot be unlock.

can anyone help me???!!!!
    where to buy unlocked bb tour and no contract???
    08-10-09 10:07 AM
    I've told my friend to buy bb tour(no contract) for me and he said he will buy it from "bestbuy" then i've told him to unlocked it for me too bcos i'll be using it in Thailand but the shop said they have no unlock code because the tour is quite new so the phone cannot be unlock.

Many online companies are able to help you. Cellunlock.net did mine....for free of course since I won the code right here on crackberry!
    08-10-09 10:15 AM
    Call your carrier and get the unlock code, simple.
    08-10-09 10:22 AM

Since you're buying it at full retail no service with intentions to use overseas you'll need to use a third party unlocking service. Verizon or Sprint won't unlock it for you because you're not a customer. (You have to be a customer in good standing with them before they'll give you the unlock code for free)

Just like kccman I won my unlock code from cellunlock.net they were pretty quick to get me the code and I know they're on this forum quite often so if you have questions you can ask.

They're reasonably priced too.
    08-10-09 01:06 PM
    so it will be pretty sure that if i'm buying a tour at verizon(no contract=$489) then buy an unlock code at cellunlock.net($35) my tour will work fine in thailand right??
    08-10-09 10:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD