02-24-10 12:19 AM
29 12
tools
    Give them time, they will eventually.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

If everyone spoke Wulfanese, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-10 07:43 PM
    Well, I got my phone I think on December 22. It's been almost two months now and I haven't been charged. Looks like I'm safe after all.
    umm yeah...eventually all that "uncharged" data will show up somewhere. and the longer you wait for it, the harder it will be to plead your case to dispute it.

it looks like the people here have been giving you the advice to be an honest person and look into it before it blows up in your face. i'm gonna have to +1 on that.

not saying you're a bad person or anything, you clearly didn't mean any harm. i'm just saying..it may not end in your favor.

hope that helps.
    02-15-10 12:36 AM
    Did you call in to make sure? Or even go online to the website?

I'd go right now to the t-zones icon via WAP and check out myaccount. If it's not there you don't have a data plan but you may be surprised...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-10 06:57 AM
    Well, like I said, I don't have control over what my contract holder does. I insisted that she call and get it looked at but she refuses to do so. I've checked everywhere I can for my account, none show up as having any data plan. Not much else I can do but enjoy it while it last and hope it doesn't blow up in my face.
    02-24-10 12:19 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD