I had a blackberry 8320 curve through t-mobile. well last year they up and decided to cancel my contract b/c where i lived was considered "roaming" due to the telephone number I had. Anyway, i decided last week to call them for the unlock code so i could sell the blackberry. well they wont give me the code b/c i stuck them with the last bill. i told them that since they canceled my contract and told me to go to another carrier that i took my money there as well.

so now i'm wondering how to go about unlocking the blackberry since they won't give me the unlock code.

thanks!

can i call them and act like i bought it and see if they will give me the unlock code.

all this unlock stuff is new to me.

Thanks for any and all help!

~Lubs
    Last edited by Lubslimegreen; 01-27-10 at 10:59 PM.
    01-27-10 10:54 PM
    They would be the only ones to provide you with a free one. Any of us unlockers on here can unlock it for you if you 2nd attempts fails.
    01-27-10 11:35 PM
    I had a blackberry 8320 curve through t-mobile. well last year they up and decided to cancel my contract b/c where i lived was considered "roaming" due to the telephone number I had. Anyway, i decided last week to call them for the unlock code so i could sell the blackberry. well they wont give me the code b/c i stuck them with the last bill. i told them that since they canceled my contract and told me to go to another carrier that i took my money there as well.

so now i'm wondering how to go about unlocking the blackberry since they won't give me the unlock code.

thanks!

can i call them and act like i bought it and see if they will give me the unlock code.

all this unlock stuff is new to me.

Thanks for any and all help!

~Lubs
    Always worth a try calling them and asking them if they can give you the code for free. If not then any of us reliable unlockers here in on Crackberry can help you unlock your Blackberry.

Let us know if we can help you and you have any questions.
    01-28-10 09:28 AM
    We can help if you need a code and the provider won't give it to you.

Give them a shot first, then let any of us know if it doesnt work
    01-28-10 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD