02-28-10 04:49 PM
31 12
tools
    You have to pay, end of story.
    02-21-10 10:06 PM
    This is why hackers learned how to unlock phones.
    02-22-10 01:35 AM
    wolfiea,

Which applications did you use on your Blackberry?

Also, do you see two different types of data charges on your bill: RIM Blackberr and Internet Acc ? are you charged for both?
    02-23-10 04:38 AM
    off when roaming?
    i haven't left the country, but i put 'off' and i can't connect to bis even through wifi. please explain...
    I'm talking specifically about the "Off When Roaming" option.

Data Services: On tells your phone to use the data services of the mobile network or Wi-Fi connection.
    Data Services: Off tells your phone not to use any data services at all.
    Data Services: Off When Roaming tells your phone not to use the data services of the mobile network when roaming.
    02-23-10 04:56 PM
    Just tell them it was a misunderstanding, and that u simply cannot pay it. I had Suncom, and when SC was bought by Tmo, I had a 990 dollar bill also. However mine was from switching my SIM from my Blackberry to other phones that I had, which was allowed by SunCom at no additional charge. Tmo dont allow switching from 1 phone to another. I just told them that I would pay a dposit on another network before I would pay 1000 dollars, and they did remove the 800+ in data.
    02-28-10 12:36 PM
    Hey,
    I just looked at my bill and I got $990 in data charges.
    While I was away I did add the blackberry international add on.
    I have done this in previous travels and never had a problem, even when I used the browser.
    I called t-mobile and they did not seem to want to waive these charges.

Last time when I travelled I also got charged some roaming calls that I did not make - and they took those off, it was around $80.

What can I do now to get these charges taken off? there's no way I will pay $990.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,

WA
    Wolfie,

$990 is around 66 MB of data.
    Can you let us know which application did you use?
    I hardly believe this would be email or any messaging of any kind.

By any chance, did you tether your BB with your notebook? or was this data strictly consumed of the berry?
    02-28-10 04:49 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD