I bought an old BB 9530 (Verizon), and I have unlocked it by entering MEP code which was read by BB dongle.
    But the "network" show " Blocked", what's the problem? I can't use my valid SIM card, how to solve it?

Thanks and waiting for urgent
    10-05-09 08:47 AM
    It's actually not unlocked yet.

Bill.
    10-05-09 09:10 AM
    If you go into options - advanced options - sim card - what does it say next to network after you type mepd?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 01:12 PM
    Sounds like its not unlocked yet.
    10-05-09 03:46 PM
    so does anyone know how to solve this issue? i've also got it and its driving me nuts!
    12-07-09 07:43 AM
    so does anyone know how to solve this issue? i've also got it and its driving me nuts!
    Your phone probably has no more chance left to enter unlock code, we have a customer with storm showing "blocked" because someone entered too many wrong codes.
    12-07-09 01:06 PM
    Your phone probably has no more chance left to enter unlock code, we have a customer with storm showing "blocked" because someone entered too many wrong codes.
    hmmm but it can still be cable unlocked right? any way a normal person with only what came in the box can unlock it? thanks
    12-08-09 12:23 AM
    Not a normal person. Still needs to be taken to someone who normally offers that service.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 12:31 AM
    Not really were not talking about the one tool you are thinking of.
    12-08-09 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD