after reading through here, mobilefiles, howards, and other places i cant seem to find out how to fix the issue of not having some PARTS of my apps working....gmaps, pandora, amaze, gmail. my location doesnt seemed to be recognized. i have a internet plan with cricket, (is this not a data plan? let me know if im wrong) downloads from anywhere are sucessful. im thinkin this is an sb issue but am not sure. can someone help. i need my gps & pandora & email to work!!! fell free to call me 210-300-0345. havent had any real help yet
    01-30-10 01:30 PM
    Cricket dosent have the infrastructure to handle blackberrys so you will need to go with a carierr that handles blackberry if you want everything to work right. Cricket is cheap but there is a reason for that. Can't have your cake and eat it too. You want all the features your gonna have to pay for it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-10 06:24 PM
    I DONT KNOW IF YOU ABOUT POCKET WIRELESS, BUT ITS A RIVAL CARRIER WHO I HAD BEFORE CRICKET. THEYRE ALSONNOT A BLACKBERRY CARRIER EITHER AND MY FEATURES WORKED, SO INKOW ITS AN OPTION, SOME HOW. GMAPS, GMAIL, PANDORA, ALL WORKED WITH A LESS RLIABLEL CARRIER....PLEASE HAVE WHOEVER YOU THINK CAN HELP HIT ME UP IF YOU DONT THINK ITS AN OPTION. ITS ALL OVER THE FORUMS ABOLUT BEING AN sb ISSUE ON MOBILE-FILES & HOWARDS. .....
    02-01-10 04:58 PM
    He got angry and started yelling. I agree with bbJoel, you cant have your cake and eat it too. The Storm, or any bb for that matter, was not made to be used on cricket so of course everything wont properly.
    02-01-10 07:14 PM
    no iwasnt yelling, just dont care if capslockk is on. atwork typing fast but thanks for not reading what i wrote '' THEYRE ALSO NNOT A BLACKBERRY CARRIER EITHER AND MY FEATURES WORKED, SO INKOW ITS AN OPTION, SOME HOW. GMAPS, GMAIL, PANDORA, ALL WORKED WITH POCKET''...so please dont be so quick to reply.
    02-04-10 12:07 AM
    Click this link: BlackBerry - New BlackBerry PDA Smartphones - New Cell Phones & Smart Phones

In the drop down, do you see Cricket Wireless? No, you don't. And the reason why your device doesn't work, is because Cricket is not ALLOWED on the RIM Network. They maybe in the future, but for now, that device is a paper weight as long as you're on Cricket.
    02-04-10 09:57 AM
    It's not a paper weight, but it most likely will not work as designed to on other carriers, meaning that not all of the features, apps or functions will work.
    02-04-10 11:56 AM
    u guys are so mean here, maybe having a non crappy phone like a moto droid and moving to androidcentral or droidforums will cheer u up
    02-04-10 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD