Sprint has posted the 8530 on there website for a mere 49.99 (beat that verizion) only available thru website for now as I went in store yesterday and they still claimed they didn't kno wen it was comin out so enjoy sprint's 1st trackpad fone wit WIFI

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-09 10:18 AM
    I finally got the email notifying me of it's availability. I rushed across town straight to my computer. About to order now.
    12-18-09 10:36 AM
    Sprint has posted the 8530 on there website for a mere 49.99 (beat that verizion) only available thru website for now as I went in store yesterday and they still claimed they didn't kno wen it was comin out so enjoy sprint's 1st trackpad fone wit WIFI

its tempting... to ugprade my curve and for $50.. but the year is also over and i want to see any new android phones
    12-18-09 10:46 AM
    I'm trying to save my upgrade for the tour 2 but I don't know how much longer I can wait. If we don't hear anything fairly solid by Feb I may have to get the new curve.

12-18-09 11:15 AM
    According to Sprint, it should be in stores today too. With Purple and Red versions coming out next year.

Announcements: Sprint Introduces BlackBerry Curve 8530

12-18-09 01:13 PM
    My local store said they can order it and have it in 2 days if i purchase it. However they dont have any stock for the time being until sprint gives the go ahead.
    12-18-09 07:14 PM
    has anyone been forced to change from their legacy plan to have this phone?

Rumors on sprintusers are saying that this is the first BB from sprint that will require an everything plan
    12-19-09 11:42 AM
    that sounds strange to require an everything plan for only one blackberry in the lineup..
    12-19-09 11:49 AM
    12-19-09 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD