Wawhooo!!!
    05-09-08 01:50 AM
    I tried calling telesales this evening (6:30pm Hawaii time), and they couldn't order it. In fact, the guy told me it wasn't going to come out until June! Then he corrected himself saying he thought I was talking about the Instinct (I wonder if that's where the June release date came from?). Anyway, I couldn't order from him, so I asked to be transferred to Account Services (retentions). I also wanted to speak with them regarding my upgrade eligibility as it said online that I was eligible back in April and then now not until 5/2009! The guy there would have been able to order it for me (the Titanium) but I decided to wait until the other guy I spoke with in Account Services earlier today calls me tomorrow. I want to see if they will honor the upgrade error they made in my online account on their web site. It's funny now...if you read the other thread that was going crazy about the release date, everyone is going crazy about the ordering and supposed backorders! I hope mine isn't backordered when I order tomorrow!
    05-09-08 02:29 AM
    Ordered mine this morning at 8:10am online. I will call and confirm processing this afternoon. When I did call telesales this morning they still had no information on the curve.
    05-09-08 08:07 AM
    Ordered mine this morning, should. Not complaining but what happened to the dark charcoal/green color in the pre release photos?
    05-09-08 09:59 PM
    Ordered mine this morning, should. Not complaining but what happened to the dark charcoal/green color in the pre release photos?
    If you look at all of the pictures in the gallery you can sort of see the darker and greenish tint. It's a very strange color at least from the pictures, it never seems to look the same. Looking forward to seeing it myself whenever UPS delivers.
    05-09-08 10:24 PM
    i ordered mine at the crack of dawn this morning and have recieved my order shipping confirmation...im so excited!!! at long last, i will finally meet the phone of my dreams ;o) lol
    05-09-08 10:47 PM
    i ordered mine at the crack of dawn this morning and have recieved my order shipping confirmation...im so excited!!! at long last, i will finally meet the phone of my dreams ;o) lol

Congrats and enjoy.
    05-15-08 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD