09-17-08 06:05 PM
28 12
tools
    I have a question on the replacement plan. I signed up before the introductory 30 day period was over and I even got a letter in the mail from the insuring agency, but I still haven't received a $7 charge on my monthly Sprint bill. Do I dare call, or just let it go with that letter as my proof that I called for insurance?
    09-16-08 07:54 PM
    I have a question on the replacement plan. I signed up before the introductory 30 day period was over and I even got a letter in the mail from the insuring agency, but I still haven't received a $7 charge on my monthly Sprint bill. Do I dare call, or just let it go with that letter as my proof that I called for insurance?
    Register for My Sprint at sprint.com . You can look it up there to see if you have insurance on your account. If you don't have it and need to replace your phone they might not do it. Unless they can find in the system where you called and asked to add it.
    09-17-08 12:27 PM
    I checked the online page for my account but don't see it listed anywhere, and in the available options there is no check box beside the TEP option.
    09-17-08 06:05 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD