Does anyone know if the $50 off the Bold 9700 for black friday will be for the contract price only, or for everything? Anyone at T-Mobile know?

Thanks!
    11-25-09 01:48 AM
    11-25-09 06:44 AM
    The communication I received said EM+ acts qualified for the discount as well, but some people disagree with me. I will see what I can find.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 03:31 PM
    Thanks. I asked again at my local T-Mobile store and they were insistent that it was only for new contracts. I asked to see that on the flyer and they couldn't find it anywhere but still said it was for contract only. I might try another store or just call into CS to ask them.

I appreciate anything you have on this as the other threads do not confirm or deny the EM+ pricing has the $50 off.
    11-26-09 01:17 PM
    Thanks. I asked again at my local T-Mobile store and they were insistent that it was only for new contracts. I asked to see that on the flyer and they couldn't find it anywhere but still said it was for contract only. I might try another store or just call into CS to ask them.

I appreciate anything you have on this as the other threads do not confirm or deny the EM+ pricing has the $50 off.
    I'd be surprised if it applied to EM+.
    11-26-09 02:12 PM
    On their website they are advertising the 9700 for $149 with a 2 year contract and $399 without a contract
    11-26-09 04:16 PM
    When I log in to upgrade, it still shows the price as $199.99

Going to head into a store tomorrow.
    11-26-09 05:09 PM
    Yeah, I just saw it online for $399.99. I am either going to call customer care or go into the store. I don't really want to deal with that store though. I specifically asked if it would be available for EM+ and they said no both times.
    11-26-09 11:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD