02-22-10 05:17 AM
58 123
tools
    I talked to a service tech last night and he said Telus will definately be rolling out 5.0 soon, like in a couple of months.
    01-06-10 09:00 AM
    I was getting tired of waiting for an official OS 5 release from Telus and finally broke down and installed .419 on my Tour after sifting through the positive impressions by fellow CrackBerry users. Glad I did!

Running perfectly stable. No crashes and haven't discovered any bugs yet. I also noticed my call quality has improved and no long hear the background hiss. Love threaded SMS. No longer a cluttered mess it once was. MUCH smoother but lag is still there. Just not nearly as noticeable. Seriously, carriers need to get OS 5 out there.
    01-06-10 01:07 PM
    Don't count on getting it for the 8330. I called today and was told that because it doesn't support WIFI, it won't be released
    02-17-10 10:11 PM
    Why wait for Telus?
    Download the Boost Mobile official 5.0, or try one of the hybrids.
    02-17-10 10:23 PM
    I took the plunge with the unofficial since my carrier isnt that big, few hiccups in the beginning (lot of apps stopped working).. but now we're ok... and look, menu + hold = task switcher!!!
    02-17-10 10:28 PM
    Just upgraded to v5 from the bell site and notice that the landscape keyboard has disappeared from the home menu, is there a reason for this and how do you check your log to delete now?
    02-21-10 10:36 AM
    Telus sucks! Their lack of OS support is pitiful. I love my blackberry storm but will be switching to a Rogers powered iPhone in two months when my contract is up. Telus needs to get on the OS 5 bandwagon.
    02-22-10 12:18 AM
    Telus sucks! Their lack of OS support is pitiful. I love my blackberry storm but will be switching to a Rogers powered iPhone in two months when my contract is up. Telus needs to get on the OS 5 bandwagon.
    You don't have to jump ship to Rogers for that.
    If you have a decent plan, get one from Telus.
    02-22-10 05:17 AM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD