I called up my local tmobile store and they said a plan like this exists... I just need to know exactly what it includes.... BIS? BES? texting? Also how do I use a flexpay account...would i have to purchase a $40 card every month??
    07-23-09 10:34 AM
    From the web / cart this does not shows as a flexpay plan

This is a internet ONLY ( BB ) plan on a contract. It comes with no minutes and or texts.

When you try to order ( as via web ) it will not let you on flexpay without a minute package. Smallest I could find = 300 min + BB internet = $ 24.99 + 29.99 + taxes + control charge = apox $ 65.00 / month.
    07-23-09 07:40 PM
    Smallest I could find = 300 min + BB internet = $ 24.99 + 29.99 + taxes + control charge = apox $ 65.00 / month.
    I pay $90 with that plan.
    07-23-09 08:39 PM
    I originally had a T-Mobile Dash, but after 3 warranty exchanges I had them ship me out a BlackBerry to get out of the Dash entirely. I had the 300 minute and the Smartphone Unlimited Data plan w/400 messages, on FlexPay, and my bill ran around $74/Month.
    Now that I have the BlackBerry, I have the same 300 minute plan, but had to switch to BlackBerry unlimited BIS. My bill this month is $68, but that does not include messages. To add messages I think it is + $4.99/mth for 300 messages, and I think unlimited messages is + $19.99/month. Dont quote me on that. I will know more when I go to pay my bill on Tuesday and add text messaging.
    With flexpay, you have to pay the bill in advance each month. So in other words, before you can have service, you have to pay the first months bill. And anytime you want to add services you have to pay for that service up front. I have my flexpay plan set up to automatically draft out of my bank account each month, otherwise an extra $5 per month is charged if you don't have automatic bill pay. It's not really a bad way to go if you don't want to get into long term contracts.
    07-25-09 04:47 PM
    Actually, it's 14.99 for unlim texts.
    If you get the 34.99 plan, its really 19.99 data plus 14.99 for texts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-09 08:49 AM
    so basically the guy at the store lied? there is no data only flexpay plan for blackberry?
    07-27-09 12:02 PM
    No there is no Data only ( BB ) plan.

On a flexpay monthly account it must come with a minute ( rate ) plan.

However - what is called flexpay, but to me it is a contract is a BB data only - BlackBerry Unlimited plan , at $ 39.99 / month, but you must buy the phone and sign a contract. No minutes or text are included. See enclosed from cart : Total due monthly** = $39.99

Hope that helps.
    07-27-09 09:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD