It has been in the Anchorage area for some time now. finally 3G in Fairbanks/North Pole area. the spots are kinda undefined as of right now. ill be in the same spot and watch the phone go from edge to 3g. maybe att is still adjusting signals. im happy that i get to fully use my BB now.
    12-19-09 11:45 AM
    It has been in the Anchorage area for some time now. finally 3G in Fairbanks/North Pole area. the spots are kinda undefined as of right now. ill be in the same spot and watch the phone go from edge to 3g. maybe att is still adjusting signals. im happy that i get to fully use my BB now.
    woohoo congrats on that at&t is stepping up to the plate then
    12-19-09 01:39 PM
    Ya I heard about the outage in alaska, and maybe they did something with the 3G move it to 850?
    12-19-09 06:49 PM
    AT&T has next to nothing for coverage in Alaska, due to multiple companies not being required to allow other carriers' customers to have access on their networks, and a whole heap of other Alaska specific regulations preventing coverage expansion.

But AT&T is required by law to allow those other carriers' subscribers access to the AT&T network.

Don't live in Alaska.
    12-21-09 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD