04-20-10 11:17 AM
80 ... 234
tools
    OKK guys. It's actually back now. I just added it to my account - it's available in iPhone or Blackberry 6GB (for $30).

When you call you MAY need to speak to retentions, but you'll DEFINITELY have to ask the representative to actually look. It hasn't even been brought to the attention of most retention employees (so the regular ones are SOL lol) - BUT it has come back. It's a limited time promo, and well, jump on it if you're after more data.
    04-12-10 08:23 PM
    OKK guys. It's actually back now. I just added it to my account - it's available in iPhone or Blackberry 6GB (for $30).

When you call you MAY need to speak to retentions, but you'll DEFINITELY have to ask the representative to actually look. It hasn't even been brought to the attention of most retention employees (so the regular ones are SOL lol) - BUT it has come back. It's a limited time promo, and well, jump on it if you're after more data.
    Can confirm this is true. I only had to speak to a regular CSR who was not aware of it but actually took the time to see if it would populate in his system, which of course it did. i checked my "My Rogers" on the rogers.com website and confirmed it was successfully added to the account and is listed under "My Add Ons" as "Data Service Plan 6GB Limited Time Offer"
    04-12-10 08:50 PM
    Do you think its now possible to add US roaming to that as well for the 10 dollars extra? I have had the 6GB plan since it was first introduced and I have been scared to change anything at all from fear of them screwing somthing up and losing the plan.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-10 10:15 PM
    Do you think its now possible to add US roaming to that as well for the 10 dollars extra? I have had the 6GB plan since it was first introduced and I have been scared to change anything at all from fear of them screwing somthing up and losing the plan.

No harm in asking. But I'd DEFINITELY bring that question to a relations employee, not just a standard one.
    04-13-10 12:51 AM

Good Question

Your not able to add $10 for your data to work in canada and the US. The only way you would be able to use it in the US and Canada is the $50 Data value pack which is subjected to a contract like always If you were to add US data on top of the 6GB, its just giving you a better rate per MB when you there.
    04-20-10 11:17 AM
80 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD