I've had my 9000 Bold since the end of August & have had a few problems with it. (volume low, squeaky door, battery life)

I went in to my att store in the mall & they filed a warranty claim because of the volume issue.
    They are sending me a refurb 9000 to replace my original unit.

After I finished with the warranty, I stayed in the store for a while & tried the 9700 out for a while & was impressed with it. (I didn't think I'd like it until I tried it)

Anyway, my question is: Can I send back the refurb 9000 & request a 9700 in its place?

I realize this is asking a lot, but I have been with At&t for near 15 years & will also be upgrading 2 other phones for my family plan soon.

Also, I would have returned my 9000 before 30days, but I wasn't sure if the volume was really supposed to be so low.
    I didn't want to needlessly return it if I was doing something wrong with the phone.

Just wondering about the possibilities.
    Would hate to continue to have problems with my 9000 if the newer model would be possible to have.
    11-30-09 04:40 PM
    I'd be REALLY shocked if they let you do that, but never hurts to ask.
    11-30-09 05:37 PM
    No, u are past ur 30 day exchange. Also, u have to have at least 3 warranty exchange claims with the same device before u can switch to another device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-09 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD