Is anyone else experiencing very slow delivery of yahoo emails? I'm on VZW in Philly with a BB Tour and most of my yahoo email is delayed by on average 30 minutes from the time it shows up online to when it gets to be BB. This has been going on since yesterday, 1/11.

Thanks,
    Eric
    01-12-10 11:18 AM
    Having issues in Central Florida also. Yahoo e-mail with VZW service. Seems to have been going on since this morning.
    01-12-10 11:36 AM
    I'm on Sprint and noticed it was slow yesterday.
    01-12-10 11:41 AM
    I'm noticing no emails coming in (Gmail or Yahoo), BB messenger seems to send, and shows the "D" for delivered, but no responses are coming back.

I'm on AT&T so it may not be a VzW issue.

I did a battery pull and ONE email came in.
    01-12-10 11:51 AM
    I noticted slow Yahoo emails on the BB Storm too. I got a bunch this morning but they stopped around 1ish. I had a problem yesterday too where I had to resend Service Books and everything worked fine. I'll probably do it again - this is getting a little ridculous! Don't know if it's VZW or Yahoo...
    01-12-10 12:51 PM
    I'm on VZW in Northern NY, and noticed yahoo mail slowness since yesterday sometime. At one point yesterday afternoon I got a bunch of emails all at once that were all delayed. Today delivery has been sporadic. When I tried to send an email from my 9550 this morning, it took awhile to actually go through and be delivered.
    01-12-10 01:28 PM
    Not sure this is just VZW... T-Mobile down here. Tried resending service books twice and nothing. Also seeing several emails sitting in my inbox here that have not hit Berry. BBM seems fine, but no email.

Anyone besides VZW having issues?

This might be another full network issue
    01-12-10 01:53 PM
    This might be another full network issue
    I don't think so as I'm still getting some yahoo emails. They are just getting delivered to the BB really late.
    01-12-10 02:45 PM
    Emails are still slow (Yahoo and Gmail) and BBM still flaky.
    01-12-10 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD