I am on my 3rd day with Wind.

When I tried to make a call at my home which receives a full 4g signal as shown on my Z10, it gave me the error message telling me that the "network is busy please call again".

So what is the point of even being in their signal zone if it is just going to tell me that the network is busy?

I am in UBC, Vancouver.

I am starting to consider going back to the big three if I cannot even make basic calls even when I have a signal. I am in my byod prepaid plan, so it should not be that big a deal.

Anyone else having similar issues with Wind with not being able to make calls even WITH a full signal?

Posted via CB10
    02-24-16 02:30 PM
    I am on my 3rd day with Wind.

When I tried to make a call at my home which receives a full 4g signal as shown on my Z10, it gave me the error message telling me that the "network is busy please call again".

So what is the point of even being in their signal zone if it is just going to tell me that the network is busy?

I am in UBC, Vancouver.

I am starting to consider going back to the big three if I cannot even make basic calls even when I have a signal. I am in my byod prepaid plan, so it should not be that big a deal.

Anyone else having similar issues with Wind with not being able to make calls even WITH a full signal?

Posted via CB10
    You are probably going to have to call wind support.
    Wind support in my experience the worst of all the providers.
    Good luck!
    02-24-16 02:44 PM
    I ran into that problem a few times... just turn off the mobile network, wait a minute (yes, a full minute!) then turn it back on. Voice and data are separate connections, if voice does go down, you need to reset the connection for both to work right.

Typed using my BlackBerry Classic running 10.3.2.2876 on WINDmobile HSPA+
    02-27-16 04:47 AM
    I ran into that problem a few times... just turn off the mobile network, wait a minute (yes, a full minute!) then turn it back on. Voice and data are separate connections, if voice does go down, you need to reset the connection for both to work right.

Typed using my BlackBerry Classic running 10.3.2.2876 on WINDmobile HSPA+
    Did you hear an in-band message "network is busy please call again" in your circumstance?
    02-27-16 08:03 AM
    Did you hear an in-band message "network is busy please call again" in your circumstance?
    I got it on-screen with the common three tone beep.
    02-27-16 05:14 PM