Anyone have the full body armor from zagg? I have the full body armor and I'm looking for a hard case for my tour, I tried all the cases at best buy and non of the seem to fit, due to the added thickness from the armor in front and back. And if anyone has it, I'd advise removing the armor from the bb button and the previous button, the adhesive get caught on the trackball. Removal was eazy with a piece of tape. And the product "cyber clean" works excellent on clean in between they keypad, very good product to clean between the screen. Any help on a hard case would be great. I've been looking at the otterbox defender and communiter. The bulk of the defender is a bit discouraging. Any advise would be great!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 10:51 PM
    I have the zagg on my tour and I use an epik case on it once in a while and it fits perfect.
    02-04-10 06:02 AM
    I bought the full body armor, but only put on the part for the screen. It was such a hassle I didn't even want to bother with any of the other parts. However, it does protect the screen very well.

I don't see how it would create bulk though. It's very thin.
    02-04-10 09:11 AM
    I was just about to post a separate thread on my case, and here is why. I went to the grocery store and must have had my BB (Curve 8900) on my lap because it somehow fell out of my car and landed on the concrete. I didn't hear it though and I went in and did my shopping. Once I got home I realized I didn't have my phone, I called it from another phone and it was clear I had left it at the store. I drove back and called it again and this time I heard it. I tracked it down and when I finally found it it had a perfect tire mark right over it.

I picked it up, expecting it to be smashed to bits, but amazingly it wasn't. Granted the screen is definitely damaged and some of the buttons are scratched up, this thing got run over by a car and still works!

I feel like I owe a lot to the case/screen protector combo I had. I use the Zagg invisishield (screen only), and the Seidio Innocase (black). I like this combo because the case protects all aspects of the phone except for the screen, and that where the screen protector comes in.

Anyways, I think this is an excellent example of how sturdy these cases are. Fortunately I only have a month left before I can upgrade my phone (looking at Bold 9700).

Hope this helps, I am a very satisfied customer with the Seidio Innocase/Zagg Invisishield combo.
    02-04-10 09:20 AM
    thanks guys!
    02-04-10 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD