This is a portion of an email I got from Zagg Industries. I'm sure some Crackheads can get into the mood to write something to enter:

"Announcing the ZAGG Gadget Love Story Contest. We invite you to share your heart’s innermost desires by giving us a brief taste of your passion for gadgets. Write about the time your wife told your parents that your iPhone was “your mistress.” Share some personal insights on the mutual attraction between you and your Blackberry. Compose a love poem to your PSP.

First Place - ZAGGaudio Music Lover Bundle with each of our new ZAGGaudio products (a $270 value)
    Second Place - $50 ZAGG Gift Card
    Third Place - $25 ZAGG Gift Card

Entries for the ZAGG Gadget Love Story Contest should be 500 words or less, about family-friendly romances only, and submitted via e-mail no later than January 28, 2009. Please send your best effort to: [email protected]."

Edit: In case someone doesn't know, Zagg industries makes the Invisible Skin line of screen protectors and full body protection products.
    Last edited by dvdfan2k; 01-16-09 at 08:38 PM.
    01-16-09 08:23 PM
    If only I wasn't already writing essays...
    01-16-09 08:29 PM
    If only I wasn't already writing essays...
    lol, good thing this one isn't mandatory then.
    01-16-09 08:36 PM
    Neither is the one he is doing... he's just going to lose out on some serious cash

Thanks for sharing... I don't have those stories.
    01-16-09 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD