I guess it's the nature of support forums that we hear about problems all the time. I thought that I would share a positive experience. My brand new Z30, purchased 2 weeks ago, was showing light scratching on the screen from the very first day I had it. The scratching was on the areas where you would swipe for the various menu options. This was very upsetting, and while I also own a Z10 and a Q10, neither of those phones showed any such issues. I am not OCD btw. ;-)

I emailed BlackBerry Support and far from m blowing me off because they thought the issues were due to negligence on my part, they very cheerfully offered me a replacement with their apologies. Since I was within the 30 day purchase window, I qualified for the "advance replacement " program. This meant that I received my new phone in 3 days and had to return my old phone in the supplied box within 10 days.

I am impressed, satisfied and happy.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 07:10 AM
    Nice to hear a positive support experience.
    12-29-14 07:15 AM
    Great! Kudos to BlackBerry support team!

It's More Fun Using Q10 - 10.3.1.1154
    12-29-14 07:19 AM
    Good to hear, I had a similar issue when I got my z10

Send from the amazing powers of the  Z30
    12-29-14 07:24 AM
    Good to hear, I had a similar issue when I got my z10

Send from the amazing powers of the  Z30
    You mean that you also had a problem with the screen scratching?

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 06:28 PM
    I guess it's the nature of support forums that we hear about problems all the time. I thought that I would share a positive experience. My brand new Z30, purchased 2 weeks ago, was showing light scratching on the screen from the very first day I had it. The scratching was on the areas where you would swipe for the various menu options. This was very upsetting, and while I also own a Z10 and a Q10, neither of those phones showed any such issues. I am not OCD btw. ;-)

I emailed BlackBerry Support and far from m blowing me off because they thought the issues were due to negligence on my part, they very cheerfully offered me a replacement with their apologies. Since I was within the 30 day purchase window, I qualified for the "advance replacement " program. This meant that I received my new phone in 3 days and had to return my old phone in the supplied box within 10 days.

I am impressed, satisfied and happy.

Posted via CB10
    Super!

Can you pm me BlackBerry support email address too?

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 03:16 AM
    ^^^^^^^^
    help@blackberry com

Posted via CB10
    chrysaurora likes this.
    12-30-14 05:12 AM