$200-300 bucks.
    In that case, there should be no expectation of further high-end BlackBerry's, only products like the Z3 and Q5...
    03-03-14 02:09 AM
    In that case, there should be no expectation of further high-end BlackBerry's, only products like the Z3 and Q5...
    Blackberry isn't in a position to charge consumers premium prices for their products. I don't have expectations for a high end device anytime soon. Blackberry would be foolish to price their devices more than the cheapest nexus.

Sent from my  using Tapatalk
    03-03-14 02:25 AM
    Blackberry isn't in a position to charge consumers premium prices for their products. I don't have expectations for a high end device anytime soon. Blackberry would be foolish to price their devices more than the cheapest nexus.

Who do you think you are ?

Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 06:58 AM
    Who do you think you are ?

Posted via CB10
    The tooth fairy.

gokulesh and Rello like this.
    03-03-14 07:13 AM
    Price gouging like that is why Best Buy is headed towards the crapper. Possibly even before BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 08:40 AM
    Never would I consider paying $750 for a Z30. It's not worth all that.

I have no idea why BlackBerry just won't sell the Z30 directly. Sell it for about $500-550 and I would've been bought one from them

Posted via CB10
    Funny people pay that and more for an iPhone. Yeah, yeah I get the "they can get away with premium pricing blhablah".

BlackBerry sells Z30 for 350+tax to their employees, add their profit + retailers profit and you you won't get them less than 600.

To get it cheaper they have to go directly to the customers or take a loss. One thing to take a loss on Z10 due to over production but just suicidal to sell Z30 indiscriminately.

They need to protect the brand too. So a delicate balance.

Posted via CB10
    Rello likes this.
    03-03-14 08:56 AM
    The tooth fairy.

Sorry gave you a like accidentally from my cb10 app and it doesn't have the ability to unlike.

In any case you must be the dark version of the tooth fairy. BlackBerry doesn't need haters when they have supporters like you and others that gave posted on this thread.

BlackBerry is better off if you all go to apple. Oh wait likely you won't as you are looking for high end stuff cheap.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 09:01 AM
    Lols silly best buy I got an unlock Z30 brand new on Craigs for 300.

Posted via CB10
    leojzueg likes this.
    03-08-14 11:08 PM
    When Will T Mobile Offer the BlackBerry z30

Posted via CB10
    03-08-14 11:56 PM
    Funny people pay that and more for an iPhone. Yeah, yeah I get the "they can get away with premium pricing blhablah".

BlackBerry sells Z30 for 350+tax to their employees, add their profit + retailers profit and you you won't get them less than 600.

To get it cheaper they have to go directly to the customers or take a loss. One thing to take a loss on Z10 due to over production but just suicidal to sell Z30 indiscriminately.

They need to protect the brand too. So a delicate balance.

Posted via CB10
    Well to be fair I've never paid $700+ for any phone lol

I think at a point u just have to call it like it is...being a damaged brand, BlackBerry isn't going to get away with giving people less and charging more. people are tired of it. Now I'll be realistic, I know BlackBerry can't just sell their devices dirt cheap. I would never expect them too but I stand by my comment that I personally would never consider paying 700 for a Z30. It's just not worth that to me. Having a paratek antenna in it doesn't wow me. I get good signal as is with my Z10. It has a lower ppi, same "acceptable" camera as my Z10. Compared to the competition, you can't justify that pricing imo

Now don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to have a Z30 but like I said, I'm only paying about $550 tops for a device of its caliber. When BB becomes a dominant player again, they they can start demanding Apple prices

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 12:07 PM
    Get one off ebay for under $500. I got mine for $400

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 01:52 PM
36 12