EDIT : this has to be understood for ONLINE sales only.

While it's heavy subsidized (1€ with contract), many other smartphones are under the same promotional campaign and Z10 seems to be alone out of stock.
    (why do I post that ? Tells me about channel inventory ).
    Attached Thumbnails Z10 out of stock at SFR (France)-capture.jpg  
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 07-01-13 at 12:27 PM.
    07-01-13 12:07 PM
    While it's heavy subsidized (1€ with contract), many other smartphones are under the same promotional campaign and Z10 seems to be alone out of stock.
    (why do I post that ? Tells me about channel inventory ).
    Only on their web site, because where I bought mine Z10 they still have stock.
    07-01-13 12:14 PM
    Only on their web site, because where I bought mine Z10 they still have stock.
    You're correct, thanks: noted and edited.
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    07-01-13 12:27 PM
    The one thing missing is what their inventory started at AND if they are backordered, to what level.
    h20work likes this.
    07-01-13 12:30 PM
    The one thing missing is what their inventory started at AND if they are backordered, to what level.
    That I can't tell right now. Ringin some bells now, will update if reliable info abt it.
    BTW: Nice to read you again ...
    07-01-13 12:37 PM
    One can hope that these aggressive price cuts will put BB10 devices in more people's hands. These promotions address one of the main concerns about the device which was the price tag. Nice to see it also has more reviews than the Samsung GS3. Sometimes price cuts aren't always bad, acknowledging and adjusting to the demand will hopefully help to spur some of that demand that seems to be missing in the market place for the devices. Hell if I were BlackBerry I would've put out the Z10 with very low margins just to get it into as many hands and spur app development, but unfortunately being how conditions are with the stock, a move like that would not be appreciated by investors.

Posted via CB10
    h20work likes this.
    07-02-13 10:23 AM
    One can hope that these aggressive price cuts will put BB10 devices in more people's hands. These promotions address one of the main concerns about the device which was the price tag. Nice to see it also has more reviews than the Samsung GS3. Sometimes price cuts aren't always bad, acknowledging and adjusting to the demand will hopefully help to spur some of that demand that seems to be missing in the market place for the devices. Hell if I were BlackBerry I would've put out the Z10 with very low margins just to get it into as many hands and spur app development, but unfortunately being how conditions are with the stock, a move like that would not be appreciated by investors.

Posted via CB10
    We have to know who is subsidizing this. Not sure BlackBerry is paying (in full) for that : Contracts offered with the €1 offer are pretty high range.

Note that there's also a more aggressive offer available in (brick and mortar) shops; a trade-in incentive : €50 + your previous device (any brand) trade-in value discount for a new Q10 or Z10. From June 18th to July 8th. And this one "smells" more like a BB sub to grab some competitors customers, IMHO

These are not very expensive programs, they are for a limited count/duration. We must see more devices in customers hands. ASAP.
    07-02-13 11:47 AM