my sister in law has a brand new white Z10 and for the most part all is perfect, except this one strange thing, her Facebook does not give any notification what so ever, I mean no blinking light no hub no red star over the Facebook icon on the home screen, I mean nothing. I've gone through all of the settings and all is the exact same as my Z10 I've even gone as far as to delete Facebook and reinstall it with no luck just the exact same problem, any ideas.??

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 11:09 AM
    my sister in law has a brand new white Z10 and for the most part all is perfect, except this one strange thing, her Facebook does not give any notification what so ever, I mean no blinking light no hub no red star over the Facebook icon on the home screen, I mean nothing. I've gone through all of the settings and all is the exact same as my Z10 I've even gone as far as to delete Facebook and reinstall it with no luck just the exact same problem, any ideas.??

Posted via CB10
    I'm sure it's a Facebook issue. Mine has been doing the same on multiple devices the past little while.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 11:57 AM
    Yeah it's an issue that's being adressed more and more here lately. The one thing I can advise is to enable all notifications during initial setup. Let the HUB populate and then tweak the settings afterwards.
    04-05-14 12:00 PM
    Thanks for the info, can you walk me threw what it is your talking about, again as I said in my post her settings a exactly the same as mine are and mine works 100% of the time. The other thing I forgot to tell you is that every time we do a test, we she opens Facebook the message is there no problem.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 12:11 PM
    What I mean is this:

Make sure all of them are enabled during installation.

Z10 no Facebook notifications-img_20140405_200047.png
    04-05-14 01:01 PM
    Facebook for BB10 sucks....thats why lol. honestly, try to keep the app open. I've noticed that while I still get my notifications even while it's closed, the notifications are much more consistent when the app is open.

They really need to fix this broken app

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 10:26 AM
    I restored an old backup file on BlackBerry Link, and I'm using the old version of Facebook.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 01:25 PM
    Facebook for BB10 sucks....thats why lol. honestly, try to keep the app open. I've noticed that while I still get my notifications even while it's closed, the notifications are much more consistent when the app is open.

They really need to fix this broken app
    FYI in case anyone missed it, but there's a new version in Beta Zone today. Give it a whirl!
    Rello likes this.
    04-10-14 05:58 PM
    FYI in case anyone missed it, but there's a new version in Beta Zone today. Give it a whirl!
    well thank you very much. I did miss that.

Im glad someone at BB made the smart decision to put facebook into the beta zone
    04-10-14 06:54 PM