I belong to a group on facebook called (compra y venta santiago) "Buy & Sale in santiago" , Santiago is the 2nd important city in the Dominican Republic. these are 2 of the 4 ads, selling the z10, the price is from US $1,100 to US $1,300. and thats only in santiago, probably in Santo Domingo (the capital) are selling lots more.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

yay !! its too spensive for me tho, but i see it's getting much attention
    tryfe likes this.
    03-02-13 02:03 PM
    Way too expensive. I was thinking of sending my white Z10 to my brother over there to see how much he can get from it.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 04:43 PM
    I'm a Canadian vacationing in the Dominican with my Z10 (and my wife!). If you want it for what I paid for it, ($649 US) let me know. Seriously, though, I heard from the guys at the Internet cafe where I demo'd my Z10 for them when I rented a WiFi hotspot, that the price in the DR will most likely be cheaper than that.
    03-12-13 07:49 AM
    Here in Trinidad, I have seen the prices range from TT$6000- $7000 (US$950- $1100) for either one, this is from 3rd party sellers. The carriers haven't started selling as yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Z10 hits the Dominican Republic by Third Party retailers !-img-20130223-00207.jpg  
    03-12-13 08:01 AM
    Here in Trinidad, I have seen the prices range from TT$6000- $7000 (US$950- $1100) for either one, this is from 3rd party sellers. The carriers haven't started selling as yet.
    Wow. Holy gouge Batman! But....if people are willing to pay that then all the power to the sellers. Sorry, I realize that that comment doesn't add much value to the thread, but this must be worth a significant percentage of an average worker's income down there. At the end of the day, it's just a phone. A really nice phone, but still a phone.
    03-12-13 08:33 AM
    Wow. Holy gouge Batman! But....if people are willing to pay that then all the power to the sellers. Sorry, I realize that that comment doesn't add much value to the thread, but this must be worth a significant percentage of an average worker's income down there. At the end of the day, it's just a phone. A really nice phone, but still a phone.
    Yup, the average salary for a government worker per month should just about equal the the cost of the Z10. The Private sector, however, especially the Oil & Gas Sector, well the salaries there are astronomical, lower end around US$4000/ month. The Big Cahunas rake in the the 5 and 6 figures. I can guarantee, when this is released by the carriers, its gonna sell like crazy. I already told my rep I need 3. He said the price will be alot less than what I saw . So lets see how it rolls
    03-12-13 10:36 AM
    Thing with the high end blackberries is that, like iphones, they are a status symbol there. The more expensive your watch and your phone, the more money you have (apparently).

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 02:15 AM