Its going to be slow, its going to freeze, its going to not send messages, not have apps, not be reliable, and most importantly not be an iphone..... Now before you all start your periods im just kidding. I finally get my hands on the amazing device tomorrow. Ive read every negative post people have made about it and all i can think is, are they insane? There is no such thing and never will be anything that is the "Perfect Phone". So since im going to be sorta new to the device and tips, tricks, apps, or anything any of you would recommend i get when i first pick it up?

On a side note people can we please stop getting judgmental about someone's post because they only have "12" post and such? Im on this site everyday constantly checking the forums and post and such but i just choose not to give my 2 cents about something that doesn't need attention.

Oh one last question. Whats your absolutely favorite thing about the Z10?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    jrohland and divakar like this.
    04-04-13 11:53 AM
    Start to learn the keyboard. After a while it flows amazingly. Also the different gestures and little tidbits that are within the os make things easier. Such as the root gesture which works well in the hub if you're deep into a message. Hold down the back button instead of swiping back all the way. You're going to love the phone. Hope you enjoy it man.

Posted via CB10 - FINALLY
    04-04-13 12:09 PM
    The keyboard is my favorite part of the Z10 experience. First touchscreen keyboard I could actually use. Overall the phone is the best I ever owned. Works well for the purposes I need, messaging, traffic, and weather. Social apps are fine for my limited usage. Not looking back after the first few hours with the phone and life just gets better with time.
    04-04-13 12:12 PM
    Gestures / Hub!

Coming directly from Android though , not a fan of BlackBerry Maps / Nav.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 12:13 PM
    Download the cb app

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 12:21 PM
    What he only has 22 posts he must be a troll!

Kidding, Kidding
    04-04-13 12:27 PM
    Sorry I'm late. OP is a tied up bundle of wood sticks.

I mean... good luck on your new zed ten.

Posted via CB10
    ddlax22 likes this.
    04-04-13 12:32 PM
    In definitely looking forward to the messaging on it. I love the word predicting. Ha yes def a troll

04-04-13 12:40 PM
    I think the Cascades interface stuff is the coolest. You can see it in the excellent CB10 app as well. Kind of like flicking through a deck of cards. It is addictive all by itself.

But yeah -- the keyboard is very nice. It is the first time a touchscreen has ever really "felt" like I am typing on a BlackBerry. I had a Droid RAZR Maxx at one point that was the same exact size as the Z10 (right? -- 4.2 inch screen). It had Swift Key and although I could type well it on it it just never had that premium BlackBerry feel to it. The Z10 does.
    04-04-13 12:48 PM
    Favorite thing on the Z10: keyboard/predictive text!

BlackBerry Z10, it isn't a smart phone, it's a GENIUS phone!

: )
    04-04-13 01:57 PM
    Yeah the keyboard is out of this world best touch screen keyboard ever. The flow the peak the gestures the way this thing moves I just can't explain out of this word amazing.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 03:40 PM
    coming from a bb physical keyboard to a bb touchscreen keyboard, considered to be the best out there makes me feel pretty good
    04-04-13 03:46 PM
    LOL the Z10 is gonna be too fast for you ;p
    Guess you're gonna be the slowpoke for the first few weeks =)

Peek, Flow, the amazing browser with desktop view option that I can set permanently and not having to turn it on every time I surf the Web like my stupid galaxy note tablet - which I've sold after getting my Z10! "Private Mode" which I love for private browsing, Flash and best of all it's the keyboard that got my sold otherwise I was thinking of getting the Q10 but I'm sticking with my Z10 now~!

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 04:42 PM
    I started my period a while ago
    04-04-13 05:32 PM
    Here's a tip to get on: Start your own period and grow up. Not helpful, but misogynistic sentiments irk me considerably.

Posted via CB10
    21stNow and SK122387 like this.
    04-04-13 06:30 PM
    worst phone ever. lol
    04-04-13 06:43 PM
    What things I like the best? The speed of the browser and the amazingly accurate keyboard. Love this phone!
    04-04-13 07:41 PM
    A week into it, I know how to get around quickly. Why anyone would want an Android or Android after using BB Flow is beyond me. I can get to anything in 1 second. It is insane how well thought out the UI is.

It has some minor inconsistencies though. I hope a future update resolves them.

But seriosuly, looking back at my Droid 3, I am never going back to Android. And Apple is a non starter for me.
    04-04-13 08:09 PM
    Here's a tip to get on: Start your own period and grow up. Not helpful, but misogynistic sentiments irk me considerably.

Posted via CB10
    Add more fibre to your diet would be considered helpful?

Posted from my Z10 via C10
    04-04-13 09:22 PM
    Started from the bottom now we here

Posted via CB10
    SK122387 likes this.
    04-04-13 09:25 PM
    I started my period a while ago
    LoL are you sure you're in the right forum?

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 09:30 PM
    Good choice! I'm sure you'll be pretty happy with your Z10.
    04-04-13 09:37 PM
    LoL are you sure you're in the right forum?

Posted via CB10
    They know exactly where they are, lol.

Posted via CB10 - FINALLY
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-05-13 07:13 AM
    There is only one aspect of the BlackBerry Z10 form-factor I would have changed. This is strictly aesthetics but would make the BlackBerry Z10 the perfect smartphone. The BlackBerry Z10 could have been designed with the thinness of the Apple iPod Nano, maybe 1-2 mm thicker if necessary to accommodate microHDMI and microUSB ports, yet maintain the screen size of the current BlackBerry Z10, plus have a button to unlock the battery cover at the back of the device allowing for user-replaceable batteries. Corning Willow Glass would be preferable simply from the perspective of more robustness and less chance for spider-cracks. Anyway, the BlackBerry Z10 is a very nice smartphone in its present state but there is no reason not to consider future improvements of the form-factor.
    04-05-13 08:31 AM
    ...Oh one last question. Whats your absolutely favorite thing about the Z10?

The Hub followed by amazing Keyboard and ultra quick Browser
    04-05-13 10:09 AM
27 12