Hi, guys,
    Just to let you know. I am a happy owner of new Z10, and I thought you might want a review from a user perspective. So this is what I decided to do, provide you with my first experiences with the new BB, by the end of this weekend. In order to make this even more efficient I would like to ask you to provide me with features and aspects of the phone YOU are interested to hear about. And I'll definitely make sure that all of your questions are answered.
    01-31-13 10:12 AM
    Hi, guys,
    Just to let you know. I am a happy owner of new Z10, and I thought you might want a review from a user perspective. So this is what I decided to do, provide you with my first experiences with the new BB, by the end of this weekend. In order to make this even more efficient I would like to ask you to provide me with features and aspects of the phone YOU are interested to hear about. And I'll definitely make sure that all of your questions are answered.
    Low light photos - Gizmondo said the camera is trash - can you take a few shots when you have a moment?
    01-31-13 10:13 AM
    Believe it or not this is my agenda numero uno! Will do, mate.
    01-31-13 10:26 AM
    Oh yeah. If you want some comparison done to iPhone 5 in terms of pictures (or anything else for that matter) let me know the kind of shots you want taken.
    01-31-13 10:27 AM
    From what I've seen in other reviews, there is no way to jump directly into a notification. So if you get a new text message or email, you can't jump directly to that single text or email you have to go into the hub and find it there. Can you confirm that? Also, if your in an app, say the web or watching video, I know you can go directly into the hub to respond to a message and the video you were watching keeps playing, but once your done responding to that message, anyway to go back directly to the video instead of going to the home screen and then the video?

And if you can set up a gmail account to confirm to others that gmail push works, along with contacts and calendars? Seem a lot of people think it won't work.

Thanks dude, and enjoy you phone! Can't wait to pick one up when released here in the states.
    howarmat likes this.
    01-31-13 11:28 AM
    I dont thnk its available but the toast effect.

BlackBerry 10 is Tasty with French and Cinnamon Toast - N4BB
    01-31-13 11:50 AM