iPhone 5 was a worldwide release !!
    Well, not quite. But they did have plenty available.
    02-12-13 05:10 AM
    Learn how to not be such a mindless rimm fanboy
    Your handle Irontroll sounds like something the guys on American Pickers pulled out of the ground along the rust belt of America.
    Last edited by plasmid_boy; 02-12-13 at 08:00 AM.
    02-12-13 06:07 AM
    Seems Blackberry can't produce the bb Z10 fast enough to keep up with demand everywhere so far!!
    That doesn't show me a lot of good planning or faith in thier product. A shortage will create waning interest for the folks that are sitting on the fence. I would have to think they would make about 5 mil phone for the initial run. Anyone want to guess how many units it will take to supply the US for launch day ?
    THBW likes this.
    02-12-13 12:46 PM
    That doesn't show me a lot of good planning or faith in thier product. A shortage will create waning interest for the folks that are sitting on the fence. I would have to think they would make about 5 mil phone for the initial run. Anyone want to guess how many units it will take to supply the US for launch day ?
    I'm sure those Mexicans are putting in 12 hour days. And the planning is with the carriers who order what they think they can sell. They will likely ramp up the order numbers if they think this thing has legs.
    02-12-13 08:04 PM
    does any one have any leaks on # of units sold yet , seems BB is keeping a tight lip on this eh .....
    You won't see any real numbers until the quarterly report. It is unethical, not to mention criminal for a CEO to provide information in a piece meal and unverifiable manner. One will have to read through the tea leaves of indirect indices for the next 8 weeks.
    02-12-13 08:07 PM
    02-13-13 04:30 AM
    Wasn't UAE always a Blackberry stronghold? Not sure why these reports are generating so much furor over here.
    02-13-13 06:58 AM
    Wasn't UAE always a Blackberry stronghold? Not sure why these reports are generating so much furor over here.
    The reports really aren't generating much hype, nor should they. Haven't heard it anywhere but Crackberry. It is good that they are selling well there (maybe, at least according to one person) but in the scheme of things, solid UK and Canada sales #'s and US release dates will be much more telling.
    02-13-13 07:19 AM
    If you believe this I heard that they are moving the Brooklyn Bridge to California sometime in March...around the same time the Z10 is going to be released in the US....
    02-13-13 07:28 AM
    If you believe this I heard that they are moving the Brooklyn Bridge to California sometime in March...around the same time the Z10 is going to be released in the US....
    You get a 1/10 on the TriedMyBestToTroll scale.
    02-13-13 08:51 AM
    They probably didn't want to duplicate Nokia's mistake from a few years ago...
    02-13-13 01:33 PM
36 12