I was in the market for the Priv but the price tag ouch!!! So I would really like to go back to a physical keypad looking at the Classic any reason why I shouldn't. I know screen size is slightly smaller.

My wife said wait a bit as pricing on the Priv will fall once the phone gas been released, and in circulation a while prices will fall.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-15 01:24 PM
    The classic may also fall in price when the Priv comes out. Priv looks nice but depends on your needs as it is a larger phone. I think its a little bit longer than the Leap even by a few mm's. The Classic and q10 are more compact. I'm thinking of a Classic upgrade but going to wait to see what becomes of the priv the next couple months.
    10-29-15 02:46 PM
    Tough to beat the virtual keyboard with the in-letter word completion. Z30 is the one to beat, really.

If you must give up that productivity gain for a physical kb, look for a lightly used Passport as it has top shelf specs and screen and should fall in price as the Priv launches next week.

Going to Q10/Classic is a step sideways from the Z10 - same specs.

Snap up a Z30 for the best, Passport if you must PKB.
    10-29-15 03:20 PM
    I am going to grab a z30. Even looked at the passport se

Posted via CB10
    10-29-15 03:48 PM
    I was in the market for the Priv but the price tag ouch!!! So I would really like to go back to a physical keypad looking at the Classic any reason why I shouldn't. I know screen size is slightly smaller.

My wife said wait a bit as pricing on the Priv will fall once the phone gas been released, and in circulation a while prices will fall.

Posted via CB10
    It was super hard to adjust from the passport to classic. So I went back to the passport se edition after getting the black version first.

You might find the classic alittle annoying at first with its screen size but you will grow into it.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-15 04:01 PM
    The classic may also fall in price when the Priv comes out. Priv looks nice but depends on your needs as it is a larger phone. I think its a little bit longer than the Leap even by a few mm's. The Classic and q10 are more compact. I'm thinking of a Classic upgrade but going to wait to see what becomes of the priv the next couple months.
    I am hoping there is a price drop on the Classic when the Priv comes out. I want to get my hands on a blue one. I only wish the bronze had been released as well.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 03:40 AM
    Hope the price of the passport silver edition also falls down when the Priv is released, then I will get the incredible silver edition.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 02:28 PM
    Hope the price of the passport silver edition also falls down when the Priv is released, then I will get the incredible silver edition.

Posted via CB10
    Yes I love my Classic but the Passport silver is sweet. We will be getting my son the Priv to replace his Z10. He is 13. Lucky boy. I love the form factor of the Classic, and if it has Priv specs, I will buy one.

Posted via Classic
    10-30-15 06:15 PM
    Yeah, if you like the PKB of the Classic, but the screen is too small, but like the functionality of the Priv, then the Passport Silver Edition is the perfect compromise .
    But the price on Amazon went up slightly this week. Possibly because of the rush to get one caused by the Priv release.
    Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 07:14 PM
    I moved happily from Z10 to Q10 and am staying there.

The Classic is too big and bulky and the trackpad is awkward, for me, but by all means try it out for yourself.
    10-30-15 07:41 PM