Just wondering if the Z10 comes included with a case or pocket like other blackberry devices have? I know not many people have it yet but I am hoping that someone at the launch events that got one might be able to let us know
    01-30-13 08:10 PM
    Yeah. I'm browsing the Crackberry store right now wondering if I should pick up the pocket pouch in time for the Z10. Too bad most other things are still out of stock, as I need to add another item to qualify for free shipping. #firstworldproblems
    01-30-13 08:22 PM
    I'm a little confused too, Kevins box came with a bunch of stuff, does every Z10 come with a case, extra battery and charger, and that speaker?
    01-30-13 08:52 PM
    Kevin received a review device, packed with things to entice the reviewer. It was sent directly from RIM. Has lots of goodies.

When you get a device from a carrier, the carrier chooses what to freebies to include. Don't know what's in those boxes yet.
    jordandrews90 likes this.
    01-30-13 08:54 PM
    If that stuff is up to the carriers, then what Kevin got may not be what others get.
    Mine came with a charger (oh good, I need another microUSB charger LOL) and a holster (not a case - a holster). A cleaning cloth. A Start Here guide.

The little speaker deal looks cool. Need the second battery. All my phones have second batteries...
    jordandrews90 likes this.
    01-30-13 08:55 PM
    The unboxing revealed a slip case i believe. with carbon weave on the back
    01-30-13 08:56 PM
    Again, it depends on the carrier (or whatever RIM I mean BlackBerry puts in). Mine had no slip case.
    01-30-13 08:57 PM
    Thanks everyone I guess I will have to be patient and wait a few more days to see what I get.
    01-30-13 08:58 PM
    If that stuff is up to the carriers, then what Kevin got may not be what others get.
    Mine came with a charger (oh good, I need another microUSB charger LOL) and a holster (not a case - a holster). A cleaning cloth. A Start Here guide.

The little speaker deal looks cool. Need the second battery. All my phones have second batteries...
    where'd you get yours??? is it a retail model??? if so what carrier???
    01-30-13 08:59 PM
    At the New York launch.
    Where else do you think the eBay models are coming from?
    01-30-13 09:11 PM