I have been charging my Z10 all night and it shows 100% battery but why does the power on the battery still showing charging rather than the icon with battery plugged it? Isn't it fully charged?
    02-09-13 09:21 AM
    I have been charging my Z10 all night and it shows 100% battery but why does the power on the battery still showing charging rather than the icon with battery plugged it? Isn't it fully charged?
    Have you tried restarting? Pulling the battery?

That happens on my Galaxy Nexus 70% of the time I take it off the charger. A battery pull usually puts it back to normal.

It could be a software glitch or a charging port hardware problem (which mine is).
    02-09-13 09:35 AM
    Ok I did restart right from the device? Will a battery pull work better? Shouldn't be doing the pulls. Prob a glitch as blackberry may have to patch some stuff up on a update..
    02-09-13 09:36 AM
    Ok I did restart right from the device? Will a battery pull work better? Shouldn't be doing the pulls. Prob a glitch as blackberry may have to patch some stuff up on a update..
    Wait is it showing it's still charging while it is still plugged in instead of showing it finished charging while still plugged in, or is it showing charging after you take the phone off the charger? I thought you meant the latter.

Either way a battery pull can help. If it is showing your device as charging still after the battery already reached 100% charge while still plugged in, that can be a software glitch or hardware problem. I would lean more likely towards a hardware problem than software if this isn't a common occurrence with other Z10 users.

IMO battery pulls always work better. You are completely taking away the power source from the device causing it to reset. Just restarting (software, no pull) can help but it's not the same.
    02-09-13 09:47 AM
    Ok so should I bring it in to Rogers or something? Also why every time I restart the device or battery pull after a while my one of my music play lists say Local File missing in getting irritated by that always reloading the play list from my computer.. what's going on??

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-09-13 10:27 AM
    Ok so should I bring it in to Rogers or something? Also why every time I restart the device or battery pull after a while my one of my music play lists say Local File missing in getting irritated by that always reloading the play list from my computer.. what's going on??

Yea I would just bring it in and have it replaced. If it happens with the next one then you will definitely know it's software problems.
    02-09-13 10:55 AM
    Ok.. how about my music problem?

02-09-13 11:03 AM
    Ok.. how about my music problem?

Is your music on the SD or dedicated memory?

I honestly really can't help you too much as I don't have a Z10 (waiting for USA release) but is sounds like a corrupt file or compatibility issues. I'm not too sure.
    02-09-13 11:12 AM
    What do you mean dedicated memory? It's a SD Card I put in. Like if go to all music no play list its there and I can play it. When I go to my play list on the same song it says Local file missing?

02-09-13 11:30 AM
    What do you mean dedicated memory? It's a SD Card I put in. Like if go to all music no play list its there and I can play it. When I go to my play list on the same song it says Local file missing?

I should have used the word storage, not memory.

The internal storage that is built into the device. The "hard drive" or local storage space. SD card is expandable memory. Dedicated storage is built in.
    02-09-13 12:05 PM
    Im using a SD Card. If go to all music not playlist its there and I can play it. When I go to my play list on the same song it says Local file missing? Its really annoying.
    02-09-13 12:17 PM
    Im using a SD Card. If go to all music not playlist its there and I can play it. When I go to my play list on the same song it says Local file missing? Its really annoying.
    If this happens every time you recreate a playlist, it might be a software problem. I'd go to the Z10 forums here and see if anyone else is having this problem.

BlackBerry Z10 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    02-09-13 12:33 PM
    Ok Thanks for your help..
    02-09-13 12:38 PM
    You're welcome. I'm sorry I couldn't solve your problem.
    02-09-13 01:09 PM