Here in Barbados the Z10 isn't available yet, but that wasn't going to stop me from getting my hands on this device after waiting so long for it.

I had the phone shipped in.

It's been a little over a week and I am impressed with the phone.

I have a different outlook towards blackberry than a lot. I have owned multiple curves and a 9900, a brief stint with a 9800, an iPhone for 3weeks and a Samsung galaxy s 2 for 8 months.

I have seen all both competing ecosystems have to offer and I still prefer BlackBerry over them all.

Understanding the amount of work that went into bb10 in the public eye under scrutiny. They did a **** if a job. Is it perfect? Far from but the biggest task is done, getting the OS built and out to the consumers. Software updates will introduce and resolve features.

I have had many folks question me about the phone. Most freak can't believe that it's a BlackBerry. My phone has become a display piece of sorts with so many people asking to see it or play with it.

The keyboard is an absolute joy. The phone just works. Apps will come that isn't a worry to have.

I must admit i didn't have much of a learning curb because I had seen so many videos so it immediately came as second nature to me.

I am wishing that more interaction with the lock screen will come in future updates as well as many of the other things CBK has mentioned.

I love the device and it's a great buy if you are looking or want a new phone.

Posted via CB10
    RocPlayr, Snap51 and robkd like this.
    03-24-13 09:59 PM
    Does Barbados have a good BlackBerry following?

BlackBerry Z10-Go Leafs Go
    03-24-13 11:27 PM
    It's pretty much like every where else. The BlackBerry is dead talk was all over and first it was Apple and how great they are, now it's Samsung. Still have a good few that use the phones and like BlackBerry.

The Carriers here are Digicel and LIME. Digicel has announced that they b the Z10 is coming soon but a date isn't revealed yet.

I expect the phone to cost a liver and kidney when they finally introduce it.

The good news in all this is that many people who left BlackBerry now see it as an option when it's available here officially.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 06:48 AM
    Thanks. Enjoy this great phone.

BlackBerry Z10-Go Leafs Go
    03-25-13 08:10 AM