Mobilefun has accessories available for the new bb z10 on their sites. Although, there are no pictures showing on some, the prices are there. But on others, some are ready for pre orders. Here's the link.

BlackBerry Z10 Cases
    The Furbz likes this.
    01-11-13 02:25 PM
    wow they seem to have begun preparations in earnest
    01-11-13 02:47 PM
    its so hard to want to put a case on the L series, its a sweet looking phone
    01-11-13 03:06 PM
    I'm thinking the Flip-Shell - anyone used a flip shell before? Does it make the phone cumbersome to use?
    01-11-13 03:11 PM
    I think "official" implies OEM products are available. These are not OEM accessories.
    01-11-13 03:15 PM
    I think "official" implies OEM products are available. These are not OEM accessories.
    The pictured ones aren't, but the non-pictured, yet priced, ones might be...
    01-11-13 03:32 PM
    The pictured ones aren't, but the non-pictured, yet priced, ones might be...
    Might be. And none of it is currently available for actual purchase. Just "pre-order". Not "available now!" as it says. Available now for pre-order!!!
    01-11-13 03:43 PM
    There are some nice cases. I want a flip case. However they need to proof read the ad:
    esigned for the Blackberry Z10
    Shock absorbent material will protect your phone
    Slim line design
    Access to all ports and features of the Samsung Blackberry Z10

OMG did Samsung buy RIM while I wasn't looking?
    01-11-13 03:43 PM
    Shopping for this thing is going to be fun! It will be nice to see a lot of choices for the new devices. Would love to see some of the docking available for Z10 so it will be able to rock speakers just like for the other phones
    01-11-13 06:32 PM
    I would warn anyone against getting a case that has a raised up edge.
    Like this one: Tech21 Impact Shell for Blackberry Z10 - Smoke :: MobileFun Canada

To be able to do the swipe gestures quickly and easily, you really need the edge to be smooth. You don't want an edge that is raised up, otherwise the gestures won't work properly

Personally, I'm going to go for a holster and use no case. And maybe slap on a screen protector.
    ctuffy likes this.
    01-11-13 06:35 PM
    Name of thread has been changed. Was previously "official accessories available now!"
    01-12-13 01:15 AM