Hey guys, first post.
    When I try to watch videos on my AT&T 8300, I get messages saying the file is too large. I can only watch 10sec clips. I don't have a SD card yet, does that matter for viewing large videos over the net?
    I have the 8300 through AT&T and I don't have a problem. Not using a memory card either.

Clear your memory. Delete all those old emails. Clear your cache. You shouldn't have a problem.
    11-19-07 11:20 AM
    anytime, did you guys see the other post i did that had even more youtube videos that could be watched, and in full screen size
    I've searched for posts by you crimsonandgold, but can't find the post you're talking about. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks...
    11-19-07 11:34 AM
    I have the 8300 through AT&T and I don't have a problem. Not using a memory card either.

Clear your memory. Delete all those old emails. Clear your cache. You shouldn't have a problem.
    I just tried this and had the same issue. Any idea what I've been doing wrong otherwise? Thanks!
    11-19-07 12:43 PM
    Did you clear your call log?

I'm using the BB browser. Never installed OperaMini.

Under options in the BB browser menu I have everything selected under browser configuration. In that same menu under General Properties, have everything selected. Again, in that same menu but under Cache Operations, I cleared the cache, pushed content and the cookie cache.

Have you done all that?

>>>edit<<< If the alert msg says the file is too big, then you don't have room on your BB. Unless someone else has any other explanation, that's all I can come up with. If you're on AT&T, there is no reason the videos shouldn't play. However, since the videos are downloaded to your BB before they play, if you're short on room, you won't be able to DL them in order to view them.
    Last edited by mocean; 11-19-07 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Addition
    11-19-07 01:00 PM
    So videos that are being played from Blueapple download the videos temporarily, or use the Blackberrys available memory in some way? If thats the case I can see why my not having a SD card would be an issue. Another member said his Blackberry played video fine without an SD card, but maybe I'm playing larger files than him. I'll keep trying, and hopefully I'll have my SD card today.
    11-19-07 02:09 PM
    I don't have an SD card yet and it works great on my curve.

Awesome, I been looking for something like this for awhile now. Thanks!

If your all bored search budwieser spot sahar. check out the first vid.
    11-19-07 02:22 PM
    great link thank you very much hopefully it will continue to work forever... lol
    11-20-07 12:52 AM
    although i just tried a video out and i got the same black screen and no pic???
    11-20-07 12:54 AM
    work perfectly for me,

Just watch out for your available memory,

so my question is: can we set the cache memory to SD? so we don't have the limitation on the BB internal memory ( when we use the Internet Browser) ?
    11-20-07 09:30 AM
    Good find here, definitely gonna be on my bookmarks.
    11-20-07 03:30 PM
    ive got the curve 8320 on tmobile, but when the pageloads, it says its under construction. any other users getting this?
    11-21-07 12:49 AM
    SoldatCrinale i c tht u have curve 8320 thru verizon and frst had error when using blueapple.mobi. what did u do to gain access to the vids?? i can only watch the 10 sec clip for what ever reason, ne help??

The error message says >>> http error 502: bad gateway

gateway has received an invalid response from the server when attempting to fulfill your request<<<

help please
    11-21-07 02:39 PM
    Yeah i even tried using the APN settings that Navilyn listed in another thread..and still to no avail..i still get the same message. Tried wap.voicestream.com and internet2.voicestream.com. Tried a hard reset and it doesnt work. everything else works right.
    i have the curve 8320 also...and well it worked fine...had no problems. operamini4 i downloaded OTA and the website works on both Opera and my t-mobile browser thats included.

only think i dont like about that site is how hard it is to find what you want...they need to be organized a lil better...but i can suffer for now with the mess of finding what i want to see.
    11-22-07 12:22 AM
    I've searched for posts by you crimsonandgold, but can't find the post you're talking about. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks...
    here you go
    http://3gptogo.com/
    Sometimes they dont have the website up and you get a hostname error but when it works you can choose any video on youtube and then watch it on ur phone. enjoy!

O yeah i forgot to add that this one lets you view the movie in full screen
    Last edited by crimsonandgold; 11-22-07 at 09:47 AM. Reason: adding info
    11-22-07 09:43 AM
    This is great! Thanks!!
    11-23-07 10:06 AM
    I have an 8830 on Alltel and I am also getting audio with a black screen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-07 01:23 PM
    doesnt work on my 8700g
    11-23-07 04:01 PM
    Works perfectly! Currently, I have 106 emails in my Inbox and I didn't have to clear my cache. So I do not know what the deal is with you guys who are having some issues, but I didn't have any problem accessing videos from YouTube.
    11-23-07 04:21 PM
    Well it is clear that the problem in regards to sound w/no video is on 8800 series users. So if anyone finds a solutions please share as I will do the same!
    11-24-07 05:43 PM
    Sprint 8130 here and all I'm gettin is a black screen with audio.
    11-24-07 08:03 PM
    Works perfectly! Currently, I have 106 emails in my Inbox and I didn't have to clear my cache. So I do not know what the deal is with you guys who are having some issues, but I didn't have any problem accessing videos from YouTube.
    wait how did you go to you YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. and watch videos? which network are you with and what 3rd party applications do you have?
    11-24-07 09:08 PM
    Has anyone with the new pearl been able to watch the youtube videos? I have the 8130

11-24-07 09:14 PM
    It works like a charm!
    11-24-07 09:15 PM
    Aprylgem, do you have the 8130?

11-24-07 09:19 PM
    wait how did you go to you YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. and watch videos? which network are you with and what 3rd party applications do you have?
    opened my browser and went to >http://blueapple.mobi< search. Network's with Tmobile and I have the 8320. As for 3rd party applications? why would you want to know that?
    11-24-07 09:35 PM
271 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD