Any idea why and how to make it work on wifi?
    01-17-10 06:59 PM
    What carrier do you have? Not sure why it's not working. Are you going to the mobile site?? The regular flash based site will not work on your device.
    01-17-10 07:07 PM
    Tmobile and yes I'm going to mobile site. Even went thru the optimization page. Only difference that makes it work is shutting off wifi.
    01-17-10 08:09 PM
    Sorta figured it out, but not really sure why. Youtube works on wifi if I use the WAP (web2go) browser as opposed to just the regular browser.
    01-17-10 08:25 PM
    I have the same issue with my AT&T Bold. I wish we had a better YouTube solution, even the HQ videos on the mobile sight are crap compared to the iPhone or Android phones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-10 08:32 PM
    I am a T-Mobile customer and My 9700 works on both wifi and 3g. Both are very fast and seem to work the same. The quality of youtube videos are not as good as they should be on a 600 dollar phone. I use vuclip alot because of that reason.

01-17-10 10:39 PM
    Sorta figured it out, but not really sure why. Youtube works on wifi if I use the WAP (web2go) browser as opposed to just the regular browser.
    WAP browser did not work for me. I get server blocked or unresponsive error when I use Wi-Fi. BlackBerry browser and 3G works. Any suggestions?

01-26-10 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD