Is there any way to tell 9860 to use http link to watch youtube video via 3g instead of rtsp? It would be easier if I can change the settings on my device than asking IT to change policy.
    06-08-12 11:55 AM
    Not sure if this is what youre talking about, but if you open the Browser and choose Options, there are options about streaming.
    06-08-12 12:53 PM
    ^^
    It's not that option... Actually if I play youtube video over 3G it always use RTSP Protocol which it give very bad quality...but when use wifi it use HTTP Protocol which it had Good quality...

Is there any option to change RTSP to HTTP over 3G ?
    06-08-12 12:56 PM
    ^^
    It's not that option... Actually if I play youtube video over 3G it always use RTSP Protocol which it give very bad quality...but when use wifi it use HTTP Protocol which it had Good quality...

Yeah its always like that. I dont think you can change that.

I always get higher quality over Wifi than 3G.
    06-08-12 12:58 PM
    ^^

Aren't you on the mobile youtube site ?
    06-08-12 01:11 PM
    Aren't you on the mobile youtube site ?
    I'm on mobile youtube site...but it is use RTSP over 3G...

I prefer to use desktop youtube site to watch video's with good quality over 3G... but it's hards to browse on small screen...

That's very sad there is no embedded application for Youtube on Blackberry....
    06-08-12 01:31 PM
    I'm on mobile youtube site...but it is use RTSP over 3G...

I prefer to use desktop youtube site to watch video's with good quality over 3G... but it's hards to browse on small screen...

That's very sad there is no embedded application for Youtube on Blackberry....
    There's on for the PlayBook ...
    06-09-12 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD